xxii. the simpsons

someone requested i put a few theories about the simpsons in here, but i don't watch it so -steroids volunteered to help. make sure you go follow her bc she's amazing and lovely!

"with a show spanning two decades, there's been plenty of time to dissect the characters and storylines to come up with all manner of the simpsons fan theories. for instance, some believe the simpsons are geniuses and choose to be dullards (except for lisa) because it's more fun. others think that the show is a show within the simpsons universe. there are also a lot of the simpsons theories about where springfield actually is; is it in another dimension or the southern hemisphere or northern kentucky?

the simpsons conspiracy theories run the gamut, explaining the trap doors of character behavior and the running inconsistencies in the plot. like why hans moleman dies, but shows up for more episodes. this theory suggests that it's because he's part of a legion of hybrid molemen who live underground and are thwarted in their attempts to take over springfield, mainly because of homer. and that grandpa abe's time traveling interferes with history and causes plot holes.

there are other popular fan theories about the simpsons such as that moe has known all along that bart is the prank caller. or that homer has been in a coma since the beggining and that's why the characters never age. there's a bizarre fan theory that the simpsons are yellow because of duff beer."

what do you guys think? could any of these theories be true?