4

Mina's POV

Its been days.

She's still ignoring me..

What did I do this time..

Chaeyoung, its not my fault..

If you could just remember me, then this nightmare would be over..

I miss you..

I really do..

I want to hold you..

I want to feel you here with me..

I want to be there with you..

But no..

I should have just stayed with you that day rather than going to Sana's..

*Flashback*

"If hurting myself means to be with you, then I'd take it.. I'd take it all.. Just to be with you.."

I hugged her

Tears dropping

I cant stop

Those words really hurt me

But

She pushed me away

"Mina, I've had it.. I admit that I'm jealous. I dont even know why. I dont know if my feelings are still there, I dont even know if you're being true or playing with me. But I want this jealousy to stop. I cant be jealous. I dont even know you that well. Excuse me, but class is starting."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

She just left me there..

'I dont even know if you're being true or playing with me'

Is she stupid?

I cried infront of her

I did atleast everything I had to do to make her remember and now this?

Gwenchana..

I wanted this..

I was so eager..

I still wont give up..

Not now..

Not ever..

Not until she remembers..

But when?

I'm longing for her touch, her kisses, her voice, her smile, everything..

Why cant she see it?

Chaeyoung, my heart is screaming for you, why cant you hear it?..

Chaeyoung's POV

Here I am, feeling bad for what I've said to that penguin. Even though I felt bad, what I've said was true. And I think its for the best if we stay friends..

She always sits next to me and now that I've said those things, she's not sitting here.

With me.

What the hell am i thinking

Well lets leave that empty seat there anyway

I dont know why I'm in the urge of crying right now, but I wont let these tears flow.

I keep stealing glances and I can see sadness through her eyes. I never wanted to hug someone so much right now. I need to talk to her.

I'll say sorry and just want to be friends. I dont want to be lovers. How can one person make a person with amnesia remember? Thats not possible. How can she make me remember when I feel awkward around her? Thats not happening again. I just want to be friends, thats all. Friends. Nothing more. Nothing less.