Tiana 1

I put the sea because of Atlantis.

Most of the stories I write are Sophitz but this one is just so cute!

All seven are in Atlantis. Fitz, Sophie, Keefe, and Linh went inside to wait Dex in Slurps and Burps, while Tam and Biana wait outside.

"It's cold."

"Well then you should have brought a jacket," Tam replied.

"Well, I didn't know it was going to be cold."

"Too bad."

Biana glared at Tam, but her lips curled into a smile as she got an idea.

"What?" Tam asked suspiciously.

Biana stepped forward, slipping her arms into the sleeves of Tam's jacket. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm cold," she explained.

They stood for a few moments, before Biana realized how close their faces were. She blushed, pulling her arms out of the sleeves. But before she could step away, Tam slipped his arms around her waist. She inhaled sharply, then wrapped her arms around his neck. They rocked side to side slightly. Biana tipped her head up, timidly placing her lips on Tam's. He pressed back against her.

For a moment, they stayed like that, but Biana pulled away as the door to Slurps and Burps opened.

"Let's go," she said, walking ahead of the rest of the group. Tam followed behind everyone else, staring at his feet. Linh cast a sidelong glance in his direction, but he ignored her. He wasn't about to talk to his sister about what had just happened.