Sophitz 3

After the end of Lodestar, I really want Sophitz to happen, so I wrote a lot of stories about it. Sorry not sorry.

Fitz and Keefe are now old enough to get their Matchmaking Scrolls. All seven are at a sleepover at Everglen.

"Okay, Keefe. Truth or dare?" Biana asked.

"Truth," Keefe responded. "I've done enough dares tonight already."

"Okay, why don't you want to get you Matchmaking Scrolls yet?"

"Well, what if my perfect match isn't old enough to be on my scroll yet, you know?" Keefe looked at Sophie as he said this, making her shift in her seat. He cleared his throat. "Fitz, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you... to kiss the girl you want to your number one!"

"I'm not even getting my scroll yet," Fitz protested.

"Still."

Fitz sighed. "What if she's not here?" Biana raised her eyebrows.

"Then reach her on your Imparter to tell her!"

Fitz groaned, getting up and walking towards the door. Sophie looked down at her lap as he neared her, as she was sitting closest to the door. Fitz slipped through the door, and Sophie excused herself.

As Sophie walked along the halls of Everglen, her Imparter rang in her pocket. She grabbed it in confusion, and saw Fitz's smirk. She spun around to find him standing behind her. He cleared his throat.

"Sophie," he said into the Imparter. "I hope that when I do get my scrolls, you are my number one."

Sophie sucked in a breath. She searched his face, trying to decide if he was tricking her or not. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I don't know how you do it," Sophie admitted.

"Do what?"

"You're just always so... confident."

Fitz laughed. "Trust me, I'm anything but confident right now."

Sophie blushed. "I'm just always so nervous around you."

"I make you nervous?"

Her cheeks flamed even hotter. Emboldened by the knowledge that he wanted her to be his number one, she transmitted, I... like you.

Fitz pulled her in for a kiss.

She leaned into his mouth as he lifted her off the floor the slightest bit. They stood for a while, before Fitz pulled away saying, "They'll wonder where we are."

As they walked back to Biana's bedroom to meet up with the rest of the group, Sophie heard a voice transmit to her, I like you, too.