8

freddy pov: i walk downstairs and sit down next to tomkia in the courtyard. i start talking.

"so miky whatcha talk about?" (smiling)

"i uh need to tell you something."

"what is it?"

"im scared."

"scared of what?"

"what if you start liking summer and realize that shes the one for you and not me. to tell you the truth i have always liked you, i just always pretended not to be interested in you because summer liked you and i never thought you would like me. i mean summer is gold and im just a lump coal."

freddy pov: tomkia starts crying.i can't believe what tomkia just said. i picked up her chin with my index finger and made her beautiful brown eyes look into mine. i say.

end of pov

"miky dont you ever call yourself coal again. you are gold. you are soooooo beautiful and talented. and who likes skateboarding?"

(tomkia smiles slightly) (sniffles) "me"

"and who loves to sing, rock out, have fun, and break the rules just like me?" (freddy smiling)

"me" (tomkia looking up at freddy and smiling)

"exactly. and even if we didn't have nothing in common at all even if we were complete opposites i would still love you."

"awww freddykins" (tomkia hugs freddy)

(freddy hugs her back)

(treddy look around to make sure no one is watching and they quickly kiss on the lips)

"i love you miky."

"i love you too freddykins" (tomkia smiling)

"hey how about tonight we have our first date?" freddy says whispering.

"yes!" tomkia happily whispers so no one will hear.

"how about tonight at 7?" freddy asks smiling.

"ok, where are we going?" tomkia asks excited

"thats a surprise. just wear something fancy like a dress k." freddy says smiling.

"aww do i have to wear a dress?" tomkia asks whining

freddy chuckles at how cute tomkia is. "yes you have to."

tomkia groans annoyed "finne but only for you freddykins."  tomkia says pointing her index finger at freddy playfully.

"thank you miky." freddy says smiling. he grabs ahold of tomkias index finder she is still playing pointing at him and softly kisses it.

tomkia blushes brightly.

"i love you miky."

"i love you too freddykins." tomkia says smiling while still slightly blushing.

A/N: have any ideas for their date???