14

continuing from chapter 15

mr finn hey guys glad yo see you're here. today we are doing heart attack by D Lovato (smiling)

everyone: awesome 

mr finn: but we are gonna switch it up and have it be a boy&girl duet. freddy will sing the boy part and the girl that will sing the girl part is... 

summer:(pushes tomkia) ooh i'll do it! 

mr finn: sorry summer tomkia is doing it with freddy. because shes the lead singer and frrddys girlfriend.

summer:(mad and jelly) 

tomkia:(thinks: fine she thinks im a horrible friend. i'll be a horrible friend) come on cochococho let's sing. 

freddy: ok hottie. 

treddy; (get in positions) 

*the music starts to heart attack* 

*treddy sing heart attack exactly like the girl&boy do in the video on top* 

*after they sing* 

everyone but summer and zack: that was awesome guys! 

lawrence: guys! i just saw the principal coming down the hall! she's coming this way! 

mr finn; quick hide everything! 

everyone:(starts running around hiding everything) 

treddy:(are holding instruments and are going for the closet but they bump into each other and fall on top of each other and drop the instruments they are holding) 

the principle: (opens the door to the classroom and sees treddy on top of each other) WHAT IS THIS??!?!?! (mad) 

treddy: (quickly get off each other and look at the principal) uhhh..well...uhh..... 

principle:(turns to mr finn) (she has her hand on her hip and is angry) mr finn? care to explain why the children were on top of each other and why there is instruments on the floor? 

mr finn:.....

to be continued

please leave comments to let me know people are actually reading this story 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻monies~ 💙💙💙💙🍀🍀🦋🦋💋💋 and leaves ideas cuz i'm running out 😫😫😬😬😬