11

~~at a street~~~~

~~everyone is about to perform~~

~~~everyone is wearing the clothes you see them wearing in the video on top~~~

~ next to a name=that person said it, did it, etc.

and cochococho means 'honey bunny' in spanish

btw everyone is 16 or 17 but tomkia is 14

*thinks  woahh, sooo awesome!* tomkia~
*comes up behind her and rests his hands on her shoulders while smiling down at her* hey, you ready? freddy~
*stops looking at the crowd and looks at freddy* yup. this is awesome! *smiling really big* tomkia~
*lovingly* you're awesome. freddy~
*blushes* tomkia~
get a room before i puke. *hate tone* *walks away* summer~
*comes out of nowhere with a polaroid camera* smile you guys! *holding up the camera* mr finn~
*gets on freddys back, wraps her arms around his neck, and wraps her legs around his waist while smiling. freddy is smiling too* tomkia~
hey T. freddy~
yeah? tomkia~
*kisses her on the lips while she's still on his back. the flash goes off* freddy~
*takes the picture* awww!!!! soooo cute! *fangirling over the adorable picture of treddy* mr finn~
*blushes* treddy~
*gets down from freddys back* tomkia~
you guys let's go! we're on! mr finn~
*gets in places but treddy* everyone~
good luck cochococho *smiling* tomkia~
you too hottie *smiling* freddy~
*blushing* cochococho! tomkia~
no! 'hottie' is your new nickname cause you're personally is fiery. but...you are hot to so.. *smirking* freddy~
*punches freddys arm softly but it still it hurt a little*  tomkia~
ow! hottie! *rubbing his arm*
*rolls eyes playfully. grabs freddys hand and they run towards everyone.* tomkia~
*they both let go of each other's hands and take their places* treddy~
*sings cheep thrills. and when she sings the line, 'but i got you baby' she points to freddy and they smile at each other* tomkia~

A/N: btw just to let you know, everything that you see in the video above is what happened when they performed. except the treddy moment. but to me it looks like tomkia pointed to freddy when she sang 'but i got you baby.' and freddy kept smiling while looking at tomkia in the video. but hey, that's just me.

more ideas please. i'm running out. monies~ 😢😢😢💙💙💙💙💙😘😘😘💋💋💋💋🦋🦋🦋🍀🍀🍀🍀