Starlight Glimmer

Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer were sitting in the town cafe whilst studying and slurping some coffee. "Hopefully all these hours of studying will pay off in the exam next week Twilight, I'm pretty nervous about it." Starlight said in a nervous tone as she took a sip of her coffee and flipped the page in her book. "Don't worry Starlight I'm sure that you'll do great next week." The lavender coloured girl said. The door to the cafe opened, Discord And Fluttershy walked into the room Hand in hand. "Hi girls." The pink haired girl said with a smile as she waved at her friends. The snaggletoothed boy looked over at Starlight with a smirk and walked over to them. "Hey Twilight, I'd like to know if Starlight would love to sleepover at my place tonight so we can study for the exam next week." He said with a chuckle. The lavender coloured girl looked at Discord and looked at Starlight before returning her attention towards the snaggletoothed boy and nodding happily. "Sure thing, it'll be a good opportunity for the two of you to properly get to know each other." Twilight said as the freakish purple coloured girl packed up her stuff and walked out of the cafe with Discord as Fluttershy took the empty seat.

*Timeskip*
Starlight and Discord sat on the bed and were reading through their exam books whilst talking to each other. As the lilac purple coloured girl went to use the bathroom, the snaggletoothed boy felt his stomach growling intensively loud, caused him to bite his lip. Eventually, the girl came back into the room only to figure out that Discord wasn't sitting down on the bed. "H-hey Discord...where are you?" Starlight said as her voice wavered slightly before she walked over to close the curtain. As she turned around, the snaggletoothed boy lunged himself at her and hit her in the head,causing her to fall unconscious.

A few minutes later, the girl woke up to a find herself lying on her back as she was lying on the wooden floor, she sat up and noticed that Discord was gulping her down her feet. Starlight's pupils contracted in fear as she realised what the snaggletoothed boy was doing. He continued to gulp her down as a bulge formed in his throat. "Hey...let go of me!!" The lilac purple couloured girl yelled as she tried to pull herself out of this horrible situation but it was no use. By now, Discord was up towards her shoulders and his stomach was now bloating intensively. The snaggletoothed boy finally gulped down the rest of Starlight Glimmer's body and he rubbed his gurgling stomach as he let out a loud burp. "You were pretty tasty, you taste like chocolate mint for some reason." Discord said as he licked his lips and belched once again. "Let me out of here!" Starlight said in anger as she began thrashing about but the stomach walls were indestructible to damage. This caused the snaggletoothed to laugh insanely as he rubbed his stomach lightly. "Why should I...it feels nice to have you sloshing inside my stomach." Discord said with an evil smirk.