Luciathepinksnivy [Sandra Duck (human) ]

Sandra walked through the Everfree Forest, clutching a map and a compass as the wind blew through the night sky. "The forest is even scarier at night than in the day." Sandra said to herself as she came across the abandoned Everfree Castle. On the top balcony of the castle, Discord watched the young girl walk into the castle as he licked his lips. "She does look very tasty." The snaggletoothed boy said to himself as he quickly dashed inside the old building and hid behind one of the statues so that the young brown haired girl wouldn't see him. Meanwhile, Sandra walked through the cold corridors...it was a good thing that she was wearing a warm winter coat. "It's very quiet." She said to herself as she came to a stop. As she wasn't looking, Discord quickly ran out of his hiding place and jumped on the young girl and began gulping her head as a bulge formed in his throat. As he did so, Sandra began screaming and trying to wiggle free from her tormentor but the snaggletoothed boy was too strong. "Hey let me go Discord!" The young girl screamed as she continued thrashing about...this brought back a mini flashback of what happened outside Sugarcube Corner.

[Mini Flashback...]
Sandra slowly backed away from the hungry Pinkie Pie, who licked her lips as a hungry grin was plastered across her face. "Pinkie pie, I'm not a cookie!" The young brown haired girl said in fear as she began running down the pavement as the poofy pink haired girl ran after her.

[End of mini flashback...]
Discord was now down to her knees...his stomach was bloated to a nearly unbelievable size as Sandra was halfway inside his stomach. The snaggletoothed boy sat on a big pile of bricks in his dark room...the only source of light was the moon outside the window. After a few minutes, the young girl was finally swallowed completely. Discord rubbed his gurgling stomach as he let out a loud burp. "You did taste delicious young Sandra." He purred as his stomach continued gurgling and churning. The young brown haired girl had given up her hopes of escape. Outside the castle, Pinkie pie ran towards the castle and barged through the double doors. "Where are you?!" The poofy pink haired girl shouted as her voice echoed throughout the building. No response came and she left.