Trixie Lulamoon [And her parents]

It was a nice day in Canterlot High School, Discord was walking with Trixie and both teens were chatting and laughing. Fluttershy was off sick so the white and blue haired girl decided to fill in for the shy girl. "So, how are your magic tricks coming along?" The snaggletoothed boy asked the girl beside him, who giggled and blushed. "Oh please, the great and powerful Trrrrixie is the most talented girl at Canterlot High...at least I have you by my side until Fluttershy returns tomorrow." Trixie said with a smirk upon her face as they both walked towards their first lesson.
[Timeskip to Lunchtime...]
The blue and white haired girl sat at one of the cafeteria lunch tables, she had a plate that consisted of a veggie burger, some peanut butter crackers, some milk and a strawberry cheesecake for her dessert. Everyone was at their rightful tables in the room...the only thing that wasn't right was the fact that Discord wasn't sat down beside her. "Something's not right, I better go and find him after my lunch." Trixie said to herself as she tucked into her lunch.

A few minutes later, the blue and white haired girl out onto the football field where Rainbow Dash was practicing her soccer skills. "What do you want Miss great and powerful?!" The rainbow haired girl said, anger clear in her voice as she crossed her arms. Trixie nervously walked up towards Rainbow Dash and began talking. "Have you seen Discord? I haven't seen him since recess this morning." She said as her voice wavered slightly. This made the rainbow haired girl scratch her chin before grinning. "Yeah I've seen him...he's sitting at the front of the school near the statue which is the portal to the Equestria pony world." She said and watched as Trixie ran to the front of the building.

Just outside the front of the building, Discord held a struggling squirrel in his tight grip, a wicked grin on his face as the little brown creature squeaked in fear but was not heard as the snaggletoothed boy stuff it in his mouth and swallowed it up. His stomach didn't bloat that much but the he could feel the squirrel squirming inside his belly. Trixie watched and walked up to him with a worried look. They both walked inside the school building.
[Timeskip to Trixie's house]
Discord sat with Trixie in her bedroom as they were sitting on the bed and were chatting with each other whilst watching videos on social media together. As they were watching the videos together, the snaggletoothed boy felt his stomach growling loudly...to his surprise, the blue and white haired girl smirked and snaked her hand under his shirt and caressed his stomach gently, causing him to let out a quiet moan of pleasure and they fell on the bed. "I understand that you have a condition called 'voraphelia' Discord...and I want to give you your fill." Trixie said with a mischievous grin on her face as she climbed off the bed and ran downstairs to find her parents.
This confused the snaggletoothed boy and he gripped onto his stomach as it growled louder than before. Eventually, Trixie came back into the room with both of her parents, who were knocked unconscious since she had a frying pan in her left hand. "What're you doing???" Discord said as his voice wavered and he shivered slightly about what was going to happen. The blue and white haired girl didn't respond and shoved her mother down the snaggletoothed boy's throat, a massive bulge formed in his throat....this shocked him but he swallowed his first victim. Trixie laughed loudly and shoved her mother down Discord's throat and watched his stomach bloat to an unbelievable size. "I'm simply trying to satisfy your hunger my beloved." She giggled before shoving her father down the snaggletoothed boy's throats and watched his stomach grow.
[A few hours later...]
Trixie woke up and noticed that Discord had fallen asleep whilst digesting the blue and white haired girl's parents. "I better try and see if I can Magic my way inside him." She said to herself as she woke up the snaggletoothed boy and made him swallow her.