The Demon's Virgin

This story is because of you, Will. 
In a way, this story only exists because of your atrocious attitude. If you hadn't gone around bragging to other girls that you broke my heart, the idea of writing a demon as a love interest never would have came to mind.

***

Hello to those reading this! I thought I would give a warning before we get started. This story is not meant for younger or more sensitive readers. There will be mentions of profanity, sex, drugs, and murder. I implore you to check out my profile for a more friendly story or to check out the hundreds of thousands of other stories on Wattpad if any of the above offends you. 

For any fans of mine reading this, I apologize in advance. I know I already have so many unfinished books that need my time and attention, I really shouldn't have started another. This story of mine was created very recently. One chapter turned to two, two to three, and soon enough I had an entire book told by a brother explaining how his sister wound up in an unorthodox romance with a demon. There are also chapters from the sister's POV.
I'm not looking to gain an insane amount of reads on this particular book. This story was created  because I got the idea of a demon boyfriend in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it. I'm only sharing it because I find it a waste to just sit unread and forgotten in my drafts. 

Maybe, just maybe, you reading this are having a bad day and this book can give you a  welcome distraction. If that happens for at least one person reading this, then I can't regret posting this or the sarcastic reasoning that led me to create the story.
If you have any tips or helpful advice, please leave a comment sharing your thoughts in any of the chapters! I'll warn you ahead of time, I'm not talented at replying to messages here on Wattpad! If you want to get a hold of me, you can find my Instagram and Twitter on my profile!
Happy Reading!

And keep in mind, you should never annoy writers.They'll castrate you in print.

They'll castrate you in print