6

Texts Derek Hale

I really need your help.

I could tell. You never call or text me.

I'm on my way.

Wait, I need to ask my mom.

Shut up.

You're lucky my mom respects you.

***

"So, what exactly did you need me for?" Andy asked as she sat Indian style in the passenger seat of Derek's truck as she ate candy he had just bought.

"I'll explain once I'm in the loft. And get your feet, off my seats." He threatened making her look anywhere else as she did as he asked. "And stop eating that."

It wasn't that she was afraid of him or because he was older that she listened to him. It was because she respected the hell out of him. Especially because he helped her control herself when she was bitten. She had gone to him when she realized what was happening. She had remembered what he told her, that he's a werewolf because he owes it to her after what happened to her older sister Paige.

"Then why do you have it?" She snapped when he took the bag from her when they arrived to his loft.

"It's Halloween."

"Whatever." She mutters hopping out of the truck to wait for him. But when she hears kid shout trick or treat she hurray to see the costumes.

"Oh my goodness, he's a vampire." She pretended to be awed as Derek handed them some candy.
Derek then flashes his blue eyes and wolfs out scarring the hell out of the kids making Andy shake her head in disappointment.

"Really, Derek? I expected it from anyone else, but no, it had to be you." Suddenly he had a look of horror on his face. "What?" She asked confused, until she turns around and her eyes widen. There are two black figures standing behind her and when she tries to moves towards Derek, she realizes their both circled.

"What do we do?"

"What do you think?" He asked annoyed, of course he was going to fight back. Within seconds, one is already in front of her with their hand in her left face making her drop to the floor along side Derek.

When Derek wakes up, he jumps up and growls in anger making Andy move awake in panic. Giving her a hand, he pulls her up and marches into the loft in anger, and soon, Andy gets why.

When Derek opens the door to his loft he's huffing in anger and marches right towards the DJ.

"Bro, sorry. The Bloody Beetroot doesn't take request." A bouncer stops Derek who only grew angrier as he tried to walk past him. "Bro, seriously. I said the DJ..."

"He'll take mine." Derek announced confidently before tossing him aside and going strait to the Dj's table only to overturn it making the music stop.

"Get out!" He yelled with his werewolf range making Andy move away from him and the crowd run out of the building.

The other wolves all converge on the loft where the Demon Warriors stand waiting. The warriors all turn as one toward Aiden. Derek and Scott try  to intercede until Scott and Derek are thrown making Andy go in and help catching Scott off guard before he rejoined. Derek then breaks one's neck but it recovers and the wolves are beaten back. Isaac steps up to help but the warrior he faces pulls a sword from inside his body and spins it around like a pro making Isaac backs off.