58

"Wow, wow, wow!" Andy held got a tight hold on Liam's arm

"Wow, wow, wow!" Andy held got a tight hold on Liam's arm. "What the hell are we doing here?" She asked starring back at her old school. Devenford Prep.

"I- uhh. I- i-" Liam didn't bother. He stepped out of the drivers seat worried she at how much angrier she was going to get.

"Liam." Andy walked around with Mason trailing behind her. "What are we doing here?"

"Look, Lydia wants to to know if Satomi is Tracy's Apha and Scott thought-"

"We should ask Brett." She finished until he corrected her.

"Actually, he thought it may be best that you find out."

"Oh, great. Yeah, that makes it so much easier." She sighed, starring at Mason who was still blown away, so she turned to face the school. It was just nine months ago that two got kicked out. This school was her life. It was her easy way into college. Now, she has family paying for her college as long as she gives it her best in school and gets accepted.

The thing was that it's actually been a lot harder than she thought. Especially since she got with Scott, but she loves him.

Liam finally walked in front her. "Ready?" He gave her a smirk leaving her confused.

"For what?" She asked until she realized why he asked. "Let's just get this over with." She shook her head and lead the way to the lacrosse field. She was worried. Mostly because she hadn't seen Brett since the night she showed up at his home.
She knows that that night he was trying to tell her something, but she had been to afraid to find out.

"So, he's a werewolf too?" Mason asked once the three reached the lacrosse field where a shirtless Brett was playing while Liam agreed. "This just gets better and better."

Andy only rolled her eyes and went over to the bleachers to wait for him while the guys continued. "So, why is this the last thing on earth you want to do?"

"What makes you say that?" Andy asked looking up at Mason with squinting eyes due to the sun.

"Because it looks like this is this last thing on earth you wanna do."

"She's just confused as to why Scott thinks it was a good idea to for her to come talk to Brett."

"So..."

"So Andy here dated Brett." Mason sat up, interested like this was the best thing he's ever heard. Did I ever tell you Andy got kicked out of Devenford along with yours truly!"

Mason shook his head. "I mean, I heard but don't know why."

"It wasn't entirely Brett's fault." Andy glared at Liam.

"Your defending him." Liam looked at her confused.

"I'm not. I'm just being honest." Andy stood up from the bleachers. From across the field, Brett could hear them two arguing, making him stop and make an awkward eye contact with her. Breaking the contact Andy looked back at Liam.

"It's his fault and you know it." Liam growled nearly wolfing out on her, this only angered her. Never has she seen another wolfs eyes glow angrily at her and she didn't like it one bit For the longest she had blamed Brett when right in front of her was the true reason she got kicked out apart from the fact that she didn't want to say anything."

"Don't you ever talk to me like that." She whispered, wanting to cry before she took off walking home. She ignored Liam's calls.