-Chapter 14-

-Chapter 14-

Cameras flashed angrily in my face illuminating my panic stricken expression. I tried to push past them but I couldn't move or even speak. Burly men dressed in black with huge cameras surrounded me and carried on snapping pictures. 

'Your ugly, why are you with Alex Turner?' 

One of them spat at me while shoving their obnoxious camera in my face.  

I tried to scream for Alex's help but every time I opened my mouth no sound came out, I was stuck on the spot with a crowd engulfing me and my arms trying to shove them out of my way. I felt suffocated...I couldn't breath...

-

I woke up in a sweat, bolting up right and shaking.

Just a nightmare, just a nightmare. I told myself over and over again in my head trying to control my panting, short, quick, gasping breaths.

Once I'd calmed down I looked around feeling disorientated, until I remembered. I was in a hotel room with the rest of the lads and sleeping on a sofa in a room with Alex. Alex.

A shiver ran down my spine as he bought back memories from my nightmare. I looked over and saw Alex curled up under the covers of the double bed, hogging the left side and breathing heavily still fast asleep.

I lent over the sofa and grabbed my phone checking the time 10:30am.

Getting off the sofa, clutching my back from the uncomfortable nights sleep from being cramped up on a sofa I decided to get a shower. I left mine and Alex's room and padded into the main part of the huge hotel suite, It was completely silent. Everyone was still sound asleep in their own rooms, I carried on making my way to the large shared bathroom, locking the door behind me I climbed into the shower.

After I'd spent a good ten minutes in the shower, appreciating the warm water and space compared to the tiny shower compartment on the tour bus. I climbed out and wrapped a towel around me before releasing I'd forgot to bring my clean clothes out with me to get changed. Shit. I paced around the bathroom tiles wondering what to do until I had no choice but to walk back through the main living suite, past everyone's rooms and go back into the room where Alex was sleeping and find my clothes.

I slowly creaked open the door and peeked around it to see if anyone had woken up yet. Silence.

I edged around the door trying to be as quiet as possible and tip-toed as fast as I could clutching the towel around me tightly, Just as I was about to crash through my bedroom door I banged into a breakfast bar stool which made a loud clanging noise.

'Ow, for fucks sake!' I yelped clutching my shin forgetting all about being quiet.

'Alex?' I heard Matt moan sleepily and the sound of a door unlocking.

Adrenaline shot through me and I burst through the room that Alex and I were sleeping in and landing face down onto the double bed.

'Mia?' I heard a voice say groggily from underneath me.

'Shit, sorry Al' I mumbled heat seeping up into my cheeks making me blush, I sat up and fixed the towel around me.

Alex sat up exposing his bare chest, his hair was messy and flat against his forehead with bits sticking up at the back and falling into his eyes which were still heavy with sleep. I tired not to stare. He grinned lazily.

'Why are you soaking wet?' he questioned amusingly.

'Because I went to get a shower before anyone woke up and forgot to bring my clothes' I said grumpily standing up to close the bedroom door I'd left hanging open so I could get changed.