4

This chapter is dedicated to @kpridham thanks for all the support + being the first comment 😂

"Where did you guys go?" My mom asked us when we came back. 

"Dora here wanted to go exploring," Kade said and wrapped his arm around me. I slapped his hand off. 

"And Scooby Doo here got attacked by a spider and screamed like a girl," I said and smiled back at him innocently. 

"I thought I heard some screams," My mom said and I started laughing. 

"Would you guys mind getting the wood from the tent, we are going to start the campfire soon," my mom said and Kade and I walked to get the wood. 

"Mention the spider thing to anyone else and you'll regret it," He said narrowing his eyes at me, and making me laugh. 

We set the wood and started the fire when the sun went down before we started singing. 

Who knew Kade's dad can sing really good?

It was fun, to be honest. 

I wasn't expecting to actually enjoy this little camp but maybe it's because I got to make fun of Kade for screaming like a girl. 

Payback for all those years of annoying me. 

After we had dinner, our parents told us to go back to our tents and get ready for bed. After brushing my teeth, I walked back to the tent. 

I opened the 'gate of hell' and climbed in. 

Kade was shirtless again. I don't know what he was trying to do because it wasn't even hot here. 

"Take a picture babe, it lasts longer," He said and winked at me. 

"Too bad for you, I don't have a camera!" I said gave him a fake smile. I lied down for a few minutes just thinking about life but Kade got up and looked at me. I looked back at him confused. 

"I'm bored, entertain me," He said with a smirk creeping out on his face. 

His smirk is getting really annoying!

"Aww, poor little player doesn't have anyone to hook up with for fifteen days!" I made a sad face but inside I was dying of laughter.

"Actually I do," He said with a smirk as my eyes went wide.

"Are you gonna hook up with my sister? She's so young oh my god! I swear to go if you do, I will personally chop your balls off and make you eat them, then I'll-"

"God no babe, I meant you!" He said and I burst out laughing.

"Me hooking up with you? That's never gonna happen!"

"Oh yeah, you're too embarrassed that you're a bad kisser," He said challenging me.

"I'm a great kisser," I said.

"Yeah you are," He said sarcastically. 

"I am!"

"Then prove it!"

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer towards me. I watched him watching my lips when I pulled him closer. Our lips were almost touching. 

3...

2...

1...

I kneeled to his ear and whispered.  

"Nice try babe, that's never going to happen," I said and pulled away with a smirk at his reaction. 

I've been in a lot of relationships before so I know how to act in front of a guy and let me tell you one thing, they all said that I was a great kisser but I'm not going to fall for Kade's trap and kiss him because I'm not going to be used as a toy. 

"You're such a tease," He said. 

"Nah, I'm just a reminder of what you can't have," I said. 

"If I wanted you, then I'll already have you," He said and I lied back down. 

"Yeah, when pigs will learn how to fly Parker," I said and made myself comfortable ready to fall asleep. 

- - -

Hola! What a great day today! Ok, I decided to dye my hair blue since it matches my eyes. Let's just say I dyed it too light and now my hair looks like dirty blond lol. So I'm going to try and redye it! 

Let's try to get up to 25 votes! 

Love ya! 

xx writer