5

This chapter is dedicated to @Saabss thank you for all your lovely comments XD

I woke up to the sound of the birds singing outside. Now, this is how I want to be awakened every morning. I opened my eyes, sat up and looked at Kade.

I bit my lip to try and stop myself from laughing but it didn't work and so I ended up laughing so hard that no noise came out and tears ran down my cheeks.

You know that meme 'laughing so hard, no noise coming out, so you sit there clapping like a retarded seal' yeah...that's me every single day!

Kade's mouth was open and he looked like he was in a very uncomfortable position. I'm just such a funny person, there is nothing in the world that can bring me down.

Perhaps if all the Nutella's magically disappear from the face of the universe then maybe I'll fall into depression.

Speaking of Nutella, I got up and walked outside where I stretched my legs and walked to the big tent.

I remember seeing a jar of Nutella somewhere there.

I took a look around and found bread. I placed it on the small table and continued looking for the jar of Nutella.

I can hear it. It's calling me.

Vanessa eat me! Eat me!

I looked in one of the bags and spotted the Nutella. Yay me!

I took out a plastic knife and spread it on the Nutella. After I was done, I placed everything in the bag so I won't have to search for it later. I took a bite of the Nutella bread and almost melted inside.

How could something taste so good?

It's a miracle that Nutella existed.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked and I jumped in the air.

"What the hell Parker! You scared the daylights out of me!" I yelled and realized that my Nutella sandwich was no longer in my hands.

I frowned when I saw it on the ground.

RIP

"You made me drop my sandwich!" I said, picked it up and looked at it. It had some bits of soil and grass on it so I threw it away.

"Not my fault you're so jumpy," He said and reached out to take the chips.

"You've got Nutella on your..." His voice trailed off and he reached towards me. I just stood there frozen and watching everything happen in slow motion.

He wiped the corner of my mouth with his thumb and licked it.

"D-Di you ju-"

"Yep," He said grinning and walked away with the chips.

Ugh. I've known this boy for my whole life, since kindergarten and he's been nothing but trouble. When he used to be into pranks, I was his number one prey. And that was around middle school.

I finally snapped back into reality and reached out for the Nutella and the bread. After eating about three pieced of the bread, I decided to take a walk outside.

I could hear my sister playing with her friend in their tent and I think my parents were asleep. I decided to go to the waterfall since it wasn't that far.

The waterfall was big, it looked very beautiful and the lake looked swimmable. There were no signs saying that none is allowed to swim there.

I'm probably gonna take a swim later today or tomorrow. I sat on the ground and watched the waterfall.

It was so calming and peaceful.

Until a twig snapped causing me to jump up and ready to attack whatever was there.

I looked around and didn't see anything so I ran back to the tents.

What if it's a bear?

I tried to open the tent but it looked like it was stuck.

"Kade! Open the tent," I said and still looking back through the path I ran from. I tried pulling it up but it seemed really stuck or the idiot is holding it down on the other side.

"Parker!" I whispered yelled because I didn't want to wake anyone up. I heard another twig snap and I swear to God that it was so quiet.

Almost too quiet.

I heard some footsteps and I swear I'll have a heart attack if a bear pops out of nowhere. Suddenly someone yelled something and I was attacked with water.

You know me, so I screamed as the cold water hit me. I then started hearing giggles and laughs and I knew that it was probably not a bear.

Bears don't laugh.

Unless you are in a Melanie Martinez music video, then everything is possible.

I opened my eyes and saw my sister and a couple of other figures so I decided to act dramatic. I fell on the floor to put on my act.

"Help me! I'm melting! I'm dying!" I said and reached out to help someone. I heard my tent open and I looked to see Kade with a water gun.

"Don't. You. Dare." I hissed. He smirked before he fired it at me and I immediately got up and started running away.

After everyone were out of water, I decided to give people hugs since I was soaking wet.

"Come on, I just want a hug!" I said and chased after my sister and Kade's sister, Maya. They hid behind a tent and I spotted Kade running to hide behind the big tent.

An evil smile creeped out on my face and I slowly walked towards the tent. I looked around the corner and Kade was looking out on the other end so he didn't see me.

I slowly walked to him and opened my arms to hive him a tight hug.

"Nooo!" He groaned as I hugged him.

"That's what you get you evil monkey!" I said whipped myself on him like a cat. I practically used him as a towel.

"Sike!" I said and messed up his hair with my hand before running away with an evil smile.

One down, two more to go.

- - -

Hope you like this chapter!

PS The end of my hair is a mix of blue, dark blue, really dark blue, and gray because of the hair dye 😂

Make sure to vote, comment and share :D