4th day monday

Y/N pov
School is suspended today, yay! But what can i do for fun in Tae's house.

His diary!

I need to be very quiet when looking for the diary because Tae moved in here a few days ago. Suprisingly, my parents allowed. I cant be caught by Tae, i need to be very careful.

Suddenly, i bumped someone, i looked up.
Jhope: "his diary is under his bed."

My eyes widened and i went to look under his bed.

I found it.

Time to read.

Dear diary,
       I saw her today, and today i have a blind date. I really want to meet her again. The only reason i go on blind dates is so i can lose my feelings towards her but i always think of her. If i confess, i wont have a shot, she only thinks of me as a badboy and playboy. I wish i could see in her perspective, how i really am to her.

Who is she? I am getting a bit jealous. Looks like he has a good side afterall.

Tae pov
No class today. I am bored. Suddenly Jhope slammed my door opened.
Jhope: "her diary is under her bed, she brought it with her and left it there."

He left, i searched for her diary then read a page.

Dear diary,
    He is horrible but sometimes i feel a feeling towards him. I think i am falling for his badboy side. In school, he is mean but i see him in his home, he is super kind to his family. And in school, one day i got injured. I was walking home but then he helped me. He is really kind but i dont want to get hurt.

This guy sounds like a gentlemen, opposite of me. Who is he? Looks like i got no shot on a yes to my confession afterall.

Y/N pov
I wonder, who is Tae talking about in his diary? I want to find out!

Tae pov
Who is Y/N talking about in the diary? Sounds like she is falling in love. But with who? I need to find out.

No one pov
Both Tae and Y/N went downstairs at the same time. They both wanted to ask directly about each others diaries but they we scared that it could affect their friendship.

Y/N pov
I need a plan.

I should've looked around his room.

I went back to his room and started searching for clues.

After an hour of looking, i found nothing.

Looks like i need him to spit it.

Tae pov
She went back up after coming down, weird.

I didn't think too much and i just left, headed to Y/N's house.

I went up her room and looked for any picutures.

I couldn't find anything until i opened her closet.

The first thing i saw was her......bra and panties. I felt like i had a fever, why was i so hot?

Before closing the closet, i had one last look. I am such a byuntae. But while looking, i saw a paper squished in between her bras. I carefully pulled it out.

There was a picture of........me!?!? Each picture had a description.

me!?!? Each picture had a description

Just pure prince......in looks but not in personality.

What does that mean? She likes me but i need to change my personality for her to love me?

I am so confused.

My phone suddenly, i opened my phone and smiled at the background. I read a message from my girlfriend.

Uh oh. I started running to the bangtan house.

Y/N pov
Suddenly, Tae's phone rang. I opened it. The background is a picture of.............me!?!? Why? What about his girlfriend?

I then was surprised by a text.
"Oppa, i want a date! How about now?" From Girlfriend

I went down and suddenly, the door slammed open with a sweaty Tae leaning on it. I ran up to him.
Y/N: "yah! Your girlfriend!"

He panted then answered me
Tae: "say yes!"

I then texted Tae girlfriend "yes"

Tae helped me fix myself and helped me wear the things we used for the meet up with Chanyeol.

Tae drove the car and brought me to a restaurant.
Tae: "my girlfriend in school is Anna while my girlfriend here is Lily.......i want you to break up with her."

My eyes widened. I then huuged him without knowing what i just did.

After a few minutes, i pulled away.
Y/N: "i hope you stop being a playboy."

I then ran into the restaurant.

??? Pov
These pictures are gold. I better show Anna.

Y/N pov
After eating, Tae told me to break up with her while walking to the park.

We were now walking to the park.
Y/N: "um, Lily."

We stopped in the middle of the rode.
Y/N: "i dont know how to say this but"

Tae: "just do it, you'll receive a slap right after."

I didnt listen to Tae and broke up my way.
Y/N: "Lily, i dont deserve you, i know you will find the right guy and i also know that i am not the guy you want."

Lily had tears in her eyes wanting to come out.
Y/N: "i am so sorry but, i am breaking up with you."

She cried her heart out.
Lily: "C-can w-we still *sniff* b-be friends?"

Tae: "say no"

Y/N: "i am sorry but if i stay with you, your feelings for me and my feelings for you might never go away."

Lily: "let's still keep in touch?"

Tae: "say yes"

Y/N: "of course"

We then had one last hug. I waited until she left, i then ran to Tae.
Y/N: "dont you feel bad? Nothing at all?"
Tae: "Nothing"

Maybe i should play with his feelings.

I leaned in, he suddenly turned red. He closed his eyes.

I couldn't stop my laughing. I pulled away and laughed my heart out.
Y/N: "you thought i fell for you??"

He opened his eyes.

Tae pov
I opened my eyes. My crush played me.

I cant lose to her.

Y/N pov
He pulled my by my waist.
All of a sudden, we change back to our original bodies.

Why?

He then leaned in. I didn't know what to do. He went closer but instead of kissing my lips he kissed my cheek.

Tae pov
She looked really scared when i was about to kiss her. I dont want her to be forced to kiss me. I dont want to be remembered as the person that stole her kiss but a person that she wanted to kiss.

Instead of her lips, i kissed her cheek.

I then pulled away.