12th Tuesday

Y/N pov
I woke up by a hug. I looked at who it was, a zombie!?!? I got a nearby gun and shot it. I looked to myself hoping that I wasn't in Tae's body and that me dying was all a dream.

I looked at the mirror, no luck. I was still in Taehyung's body. I looked around the room, Jungkook was here, Jimin was but where was my body?

I woke Jimin and Jungkook up.
Me: "Guys! Where is my body?"
Jungkook: "oh, we buried it."

I ran to them.
Me: "what!?!?"
Jimin: "no, we didn't, we threw it out the window."

I ran to the window.
Me: "but it's not there!"

They followed me.
Jimin: "what?"
Jungkook: "he probably became a zombie too."
Me: "no, the guys said the human would die if bloods mix. Or he could be alive if he was the experiement?"

I ran to them and grabbed their collars.
Me: "he could've killed Tae."
I let go and sobbed to the floor.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door. I wiped my tears and got the gun. I pointed it to the door.

Jimin stayed beside me, ready to shoot while Jungkook was ready to open the door. He opened it......it was Namjoon, Jin, Jhope and Yoongi. Wait........Yoongi?!?! They started running to us, Jimin couldn't shoot. I didnt want to either so, instead, i elecricuted them using the taser.

Me: "what do we do with the bodies?"
Jimin: "use the blood to make an antidote?"
Jungkook: "ok, Since no one except Jimin knows how to mix up chemicals, Jimin will do the antidote."
We all agreed.

Jimin started working while Jungkook left to find food. I looked at his experiments and tried to think of antidote posiblilities.
Me: "what if we mix each others blood with a mix of the zombie blood to see if we would live."
Jimin: "and how will we test that out?"
I shrugged.

Jimin: "good idea, it gave me an idea. Come here, i will need your blood."
He filled a pack with my blood. I almost fainted but i endured.

I went to the corner, and waited for Jungkook. Taehyung then crossed my mind.

I miss him, i love him and i need him. A tear escaped my eye.

Suddenly, a sweaty Jungkook entered the lab.
Jungkook: "guys! I am an antidote! I was out for an hour because i was stabbed but then i woke up as a humans, still. Then i got scratched and bitten, but i still woke up fine."

I went to him and inspected his body. There was bite marks and a knife mark that healed.
Me: "cool"

Silence

Me: "what about food?"
He looked to the floor.
Me: "Jungkook!!!!"
Jungkook: "well, you see. I didnt have time so-"
Me: "Come with me, let's look for food."

We went to look for food. We kept on walking and searching but we couldn't find anything.
Me: "Jungkook, i know you are tired, you should just go back, i can handle it."
He nodded and walked back to the lab.

I kept on looking for about an hour, i finally found something. It was in the school cafeteria. There was food and even a first aid kit. I got the food and the first aid kits.

I went back to the lab but they weren't there. Namjoon, Jhope, Jin and Yoongi's bodies weren't here too. I got a bag, put the food and first aid kit in it then prepared to leave.

Suddenly, i saw Namjoon running to me. I got a taser.
Namjoon: "no! It's me. Jimin gave me antidote. You took so long, i went to find you but i couldn't find you. I was suppose to go back when i saw you here."
Me: "but there's a problem, the guys arent here."

Namjoon: "guys? Are you Y/N?"
Me: "yup, where you suppose to find Tae? Not me?"
Namjoon: "they said 'body of Tae' now i get it."
Me: "but what about the guys? They arent here?"

He went in the lab to clarify what i said.
Namjoon: "but they should be here."

He went near me.
Namjoon: "where's Taehyung?"

I looked to the floor
Me: "he is dead."

Suddenly, we saw a body carrying another body, it was a girl carrying a boys body. I went closer but Namjoon stopped me.
Namjoon: "are you crazy? That could be Anna!"

Suddenly, his veins popped.
Me: "Namjoon?"
He's side started to bleed and he fell to the floor. I looked at his side, there was a knife. I got my taser and was in a stance in where i could electricute him easily.

He woke up, i tased him and left his body there.

I walked carefully to the girl that carried the guy. She walked into a room. I looked at what was happeneing.

She knelt to the body and cried.
Girl: "i love you, i always will. Dont leave me! Please......dont."
She sobbed.
Girl: "i promise to stop that Anna. I cant believe she turned you. What about Jungkook and Jimin, what happened to them?"
She cried harder
Girl: "looks like i have to stay in this body forever."

That's not her body? She is probably an antidote. But is she like Tae and me, switching bodies?

Suddenly, she stood up and screamed.
Girl: "i cant believe i have to experience periods now!"

Suddenly, someone tapped my back. It was........me?!?!