Chapter 8

--

"Behold the voice of God"

Rick came out in front of us, in his hands a big device. The screen on the device lit up and the face of Amanda Waller showed up.

"For those of you who don't know me officially, my name is Amanda Waller. There is an active terrorist event in Midway City. I want you to enter the city, rescue HVT-1, and get then to safety."

The black guy standing beside me lifted his arm, interupting her.

"I'm sorry. For those of us who don't speak good guy, what is HVT-1?"

Good question, got me wondering too when I heard the name.

"The only person that matters in the city, the one person you can't kill. Complete the mission, you get the time off your prison sentence. Fail the mission, you die. Anything happens to colonel Flag, i'll kill every single one of you. --"

My bubblegum popped way to hard. All eyes were on me. I smirked

"Sorry, continue."

Amanda gave me a look, but continued. Bitch

"Remember, i'm watching. I see everything."

With that being said, Rick turned the screen off and turned to the black guy.

"There's your pep talk."

"Well, compared to your shit, she killed it." He sassed back and continued.

"So that's it? We are some kind of Suicide Squad?"

"Woo! I like the name thoo, good one"

My very cheerful responde was ignored. Rude much?

"I'll notify your next of kin."

Rick informed us, passing betwen black dude and Captain Boomerang, hitting their shoulders in the proces.

~time skip to the helicopter~

"You're late."

Rick said to a girl which just showed up as we were about to fly off.

"I was busy."

Her Japanese fluent. That's right, I know Japanese.

"This is Katana. She's got my back."

Rick introduced.

"We see." I giggled

"Shut up! She can cut all of you in half with one sword stroke, just like mowing the lawn."

We all turned to her. Hm, right.

"She can try me." I was the only to respond. Probably not the good idea.

"I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of it's victims."

"Harley Quinn. Nice to meet ya."

Harley said, sticking her hand out for Katana to shake. She just ignored her, but Harley continued.

"I like your perfume. What is that? The stench of death?"

Both of us started laughing. Her laugh is so cute!

 Her laugh is so cute!

"Should I kill them?"

My hand went for my guns, wanting to protect me and Harley.

"Easy cowgirl. Ain't that kind of a mission. Have a seat."

Rick stopped her, on time. If she hurts Harley I won't hesitate to rip her piece by piece.

"She seems nice."

Harley smiled. How is she a villian, like how?

"Yeah, she does."

I smiled back, secretly glaring at Katana.

By now we have reached the city center.

"Ohh, look at the pretty lights"

Harleys head was glued to the window, admiring the lights. She turned to get our attention.

"Are you guys seeing this?"

She was so amazed by the light, it was so adorable.

"What happened?"

Black dude, whos name is Deadshot I learned, asked Flag.

"Terror attack. Dirty bombs, bad guys shooting up the place woth AKs. You know, usual shit."

"No honey." I interrupted.

"The usual shit is when I torture and kill people, for fun. This is not usual shit."

His glare at me harder, like he got offended.

"Listen, i'm a solder, and you're a serial killer. When the shooting starts, and it will, you'll cut and run."

I just turned my head away, not wanting to deal with him right now.

Suddenly someone starts shooting us, killing our pilots on the proces. Helicopter started falling down.

I could hear Harley scream, so I quickly tryed to find her. When I did she grabbed my neck and hugged me tight.

God I really don't want to the on the day I got out of that hell.

~~~~~~

A/N

So sorry again! I know this chapter is probably really short, i'll try to make them longer next time.