Chapter 10

"Wooo"

I jumped out of a helicopter.

Luckily everyone was alive and save. But because our ride was down, we had to continue on foot.

The city was a mess. Everything was ruined, destroyed and on fire. There were soldiers all around.

Our little suicide squad was surrounded with soldiers too. All was fine till scumbag and Captain Boomerang decided to put on a little show and start a fight with soldiers.

Katana was quick to pinn Cap. to the nearest wall, whille scumbag tryed to climb buildings and escape.

Suddenly, the bomd in his neck exploded, shocking us all, and leaving him hanging from one of the buldings.

"Now that's a killer app."

"Totally agree" i nudged Harley laughing.

"Okay, you wanna keep playing, Imma blow your freaking head off."

Of course Rick had to ruin all the fun threating.

"Are you next?" He asked, getting in  El Diablos face.

"You tripping homie"

"You next Avyanna?"

"Did you actually just threat me? ME?"

"Yeah" he laughed at me.

"Better watch that pretty mouth of yours boy-" I said, my fingers turning violet.

"-or else..."

I lifted the closest biggest stone from the ground and threw it at some building. It easily smashed into peaces. I could hear laughs behind me, and that made me smirk and wink at him.

 I could hear laughs behind me, and that made me smirk and wink at him

"Move" was all he could say, before turning around and walking away.

~~

We walked for some time, when Deadshot joined me with Harley.

"I'm gonna kill him"

"Well you better make it quick, because he's gonna kill all of us, one by one."

"I'm gonna need some help, you down?"

"I've been down to kill someone for a long time honey." I add, hoping to get some kind of action in here.

"But what about the shits in our necks?" Harley asked, good guestion tho.

"Your friend is gonna help us with that right?"

Deadshot asked refering to Joker. Harley had a very puzzled face, but quickly covered it with a smile.

"You're my friends too." She nudged us.

The place she had touchec filling with sparks and this feeling that I get everytime she touches me. Ugh, I don't like this.

"Stay evil dollface, spread the word."

I moved to El Diablo.

"Pst hey. Hey, you"

He turned around.

"Hey, see I was thinking. If we get together we can get those guys and then when all is done, go our separate ways?"

"And what when we get out?"

"Well freedom lighter, don't you want it?" I smiled my best evil smile at him.

"We're ciminals, you know that, right?"

"No shit, I didn't know why I was here, no need to remind me. Now spread the word lighter."

I winked and in that moment Harley joined us, her hand going around El Diablos shoulder.

She wanned to say something but was rudely interrupter by lighter.

"No." Was all he said before leaving us.

~~

We soon got us some company. At the end of the street were some people? Soldiers probably.

Rick went closer to talk to some people who were already here. As I got closer I could see that they weren't ordinary soldiers.

Deadshot joined Rick and his men in the front. They were talking for some time then getting ready to fight those monsters.

The monsters ran towards us and the fight began.

Everybody was fighting with their own weapon. Harley had a bat and gun, Deadshot had guns, Captain boomerang boomerangs, Killer croc was fighting with his bare hands, Katana had a sword. I was fighting with my guns and powers.

We were all too busy to pay any attention to others, till the monsters were taking Rick away.

Harley was smiling, but not me.

"Good ridance."

"Harley, he dies, we all die."

"Oh well, can't let something happen to you sweetie, can we now?"

She smirked at me and ran to help Rick, leaving me blushing there.

While I was blushing Deadshot climbed on a car and for a minute he was shooting everything else stopped. He menaged to kill them all, all by himself.

"That's how I cut and run."

"That was awesome." I cheered.

As I turned around Harley was hitting already dead monster.

"Hey, hey, come on."

Deadshot waved at her to stop.

"What? I saw it move" she kicked his numb body.

"See, it flinched. I think."

Behind her I could see Rick coming.

"What were they?" I asked him, very confused.

"I don't know."

"That's bullshit." Deadshot joined.

"That thing had on 3000 dollar watch. Is that a person?" He pointed to the monster Harley had beaten.

"It was, now it's not." Rick answered.

"Well no shit Sherlock." I said and Harley laughed. Rick glared at me.

"We got a job to do, keep moving."

------------------

A/N

Heyyy loves. I am really sorry for this looong ass not update. I am here now, and I'll try to update as much as I can. We are close to the end babess. Vote so I know you like it!