PARTY

Turns out that the party wasn't far away from the house so me and Alex walked towards the place the party was being held I was kinda of nervous because I'm the only that doesn't know everybody I only knew junior and Justin and Alex And that it.

Alex was walking ahead of me while I took my time I can hear voices talking to each other and the music. We continue to walk until I saw the pool next to a house. I stop moving and I saw a lot of girls and man either kissing or just talking. I watch Alex go to a group of guys and they did the bro handshake thing.

I look around and I spotted junior and Justin talking to each other I look back at Alex who was already looking at me. I took a deep breath and I walked to where Alex was I stood next to him and he says "this is my mate Anna." They all waved to me and said hello.

But one of them grabs my hands and puts his lips on it and kisses it. Alex growls and takes my hand away. "Relax Alex I'm only greeting her I'm not doing anything wrong." He says while grinning at him he pulls me away from the group and walks to Justin and junior. "Hey Anna." I gave them a gently smile at both of them.

They start talking about boy stuff I walk to the pool and I touched the water it wasn't cold at all I look back at Alex who was busy talking. I decided to talk of my shirt I let my long hair loose and I heard a few wolf whistle. I ignore the whistle and I go inside the deep pool I swam under the water until i reach the floor.

I turn my body around and I continue to swim until I needed air I swam back up and I float on the air. I close my eyes and I let the sun hit me until I felt a splash next to me a feet grabs me pulling me under water I hold my breath and I start to thrash at the person until I was back up I look at the person and it was none other than Alex.

I glare at him for what he did and he just smiled "do you know how badly I want to kill each and every male that was looking at you at what mine." He tells me and roll my eyes at him. We both swam to the stairs and I start to walk away until he pulls me back I felt his chest behind me. "Don't go to far." I nod I go to where the drinks were at and I grab a soda.

I open it and I drank it all after I was done I turn my body around only to bump into someone I look at the person and it was the same guy that Alex was growling at Eric. I look at him "excuse me Eric you are blocking me." He smiles at me and says "let's talk for a bit Anna." I look back at Alex who wasn't paying attention to me and I look at Eric.

I didn't want him to think I was rude so I nodded "yeah okay Eric." I told him. "Let me ask you this do you really want Alex as a mate." I look at him in a confused way. "Yeah I do Eric why would you ask me this." He looks at me and touches my hair . "Because I can treat you so much better then him I can be the perfect mate you can ask for."

He says and I gave him the are you kidding look "Eric no thank you I only want Alex I won't change him for you." He nods "so if Alex was being kissed by a girl you will still want him?" I gave him a confused look and he just points to Alex I turn my head around and Alex was being kiss by a girl.

My heart drops from what I was seeing my wolf growls in my head and i marched right over there and I grab the girl by her hair and I roughly push her away from him "you fucking bitch." She says looking at me. "You fucking slut how dare you kiss my mate it like you are asking to die." I tell her.

She stands up and smirks "the kiss was wonderful that I had with your mate I wouldn't blame him if he came asking for more." That all it took me I leap at her she falls on the floor and I punch her she grabs a hold of my hair I wince from the pain but with my long nails I dug it on her skin and she lets go.

When she lets go I punched her over and over again until the familiar sparks was hitting my body again he pulls me away and I start to thrash "let me go at her Alex leave me alone." I tell him while growling at her. Alex growls at me and he stops holding me. "Stop acting immature Anna what the hell is your problem you just hurt my pack member."

I scoffed at what he says "I'm the one that acting immature really Alex what you expect me to do she was kissing what is mine I wasn't going to let her continue really Alex you are the one that says I'm yours and that no one else can make me feel what I feel with you." I told him and I continue.

"You wouldn't like it if I kiss someone else you wouldn't." I told him with tears in my eyes . I ran back to the house in a flash I go to my room and I grab the shirt and shorts that was on the floor I go to the bathroom and I locked the door I turn on the shower and I wash my body.

I stay in the bathroom for a pretty long time when I was done I dried my body and I put on my clothes when I look at the mirror my eyes were kind of red from crying. I open the bathroom and I go to the kitchen I grab myself a yogurt and I quickly ate it I didn't want him to see me. I walked back to my room.

And I scream when I see Alex there he still had his trucks on."ho..how you got here." He looks at me "through the back door." He says and I nod I move away from the door "well I don't know why you came to my room but I'm going to ask you kindly to please leave I will like to be alone." I told him.

And he shakes his head "I'm not leaving Anna not until you understand that what happened was a mistake and you need to apologize to her." I let what he says process in my head and I growl. "I'm not going to apologize for what i did the one who should apologize is her that slut kiss you."

He growls at me "don't disrespect my pack members." He snaps at me and I couldn't believe it he was siding with her and not me his own fucking mate. "I will do what the hell i want." I snap back at him I look at his body to see the same mark I had.
"Look Alex this is our mark that we are mates Alex why can't you see that I'm hurt why can't you feel that I'm angry that she kiss you."

Tears were threatened to fall but he doesn't reply to me "fine I will apologize but just you know when I do I'm going to reject you and leave you for GOOD!" I said to him I turn my body around really to leave but I'm grabbed by him. I look at him his eyes held no emotions like always.

"You aren't leaving me mate I will make sure of it." He narrows his eyes at me and he did want my wolf always wanted he kiss me my eyes widen as he deepens the kiss his tongue plays around the inside of my mouth he holds both of my arms up I try to move but it didn't help at all.

I felt like I was melting from the kiss he goes on my neck and kisses and sucks on it I couldn't help the moan that escapes me I heard his growl of approval. I was breathing heavily from what he was doing to me. But then I push him off and I move away I wipe my mouth and all he does is smirks.

I try to tell him off but I couldn't form words right now. " my little mate was jealous that all." He says to me "Anna my dear mate you are starting to crave for me soon enough I will take you to my bed and make you scream my name my love." And he closed the door I slowly go on the floor and I touch my lips.

So this is the feeling from kissing your mate happiness,want,lust. I wanted more me and my wolf wants more and I couldn't help but to not deny it I want more and I needed more.