Teddy

I barge in my mate room and I saw him putting a shirt on he smirks at me "hey cutie." He says and I just shrug I go to his bed and I hid my face on the pillow. "Those stupid lycan they shouldn't have taken Anna by force....why does Anna have a lycan as a mate I thought her mate would have been in this pack."

I said but to Jason it sounded like "bfhxhzhejdhdhfvrbxhdvdcsjsjsyevdjdyrvdhxk." I felt the bed move a little bit and the familiar tingles I felt a hand go on my stomach."can you repeat what you said babe." I groan and I took the pillow off me I look at Jason "those stupid lycan they shouldn't have taken Anna by force....why does Anna have a lycan as a mate I thought her mate would have been in this pack." I said pouting.

I miss Anna terribly we haven't been this far from each other in the longest i don't like it. "Babe just be happy for her she has found her mate aren't you glad that she has found her soulmate." He says and I hang my head low and I nodded. He leans in and gives me a peck on the lips he pats my leg. "Good and don't worry I'm sure she will visit us soon but you just got to give it time." I nod.

He stands up and was about to walk away when I called his name he turns his body around "where you going." "I'm going with pj somewhere." He says and I nod. I stay on the bed and I thought about how Anna mate looks like I have never met a lycan before. I wonder if he is that scary like everyone thinks he is?

As I was thinking I heard Jackson the beta of this pack talking on the phone with pj "hey are you already there how are the girls?" Asked Jackson and my brother reply with "they are hot you don't even know what you missing." I roll my eyes at what they were talking about.hopefully my brother find his mate soon for she can put him in place.

Then I remember what Jason was saying how he was going somewhere with pj.i growled he is going to get it. I open the window of his room and I did a flip and landed on the ground. I see Jackson getting inside the car in a flash I open the door and I got on. Jackson and some of the pack warriors look at me.
"Teddy what you doing here?" Asked Jackson.

"Getting my mate away from those sluts that you guys are going to NOW DRIVE." In a angry tone,Jackson drove the car in a hurry. When he stop the car I saw the club and I growl "I'm going to kill my brother!" I said out loud to my self. I open the door and the smell of alcohol and horny boys and girls. This place makes me sick I look at my brother to see a girl dancing with no shirt on.

I go up to them and I grab the girl by the hair and push her away my brother growls at what I did "what the hell teddy." He said and I smirk "that what you get how dare you bring Jason here if you fucking knows I'm his mate." I told him. And he shrugs "you really shouldn't be talking to me but you should really look at that girl dancing next to your mate." He points and I see a girl about to climb on his lap.

I push her away and I look at Jason he stands up and says "teddy I'm sorry it isn't what you think." He told me with a worried tone. I roll my eyes "we are leaving now." I told him and I walked away I hold on to my stomach and I stroke it. When we were out of the club we walked. "Teddy I'm sorry are you mad?"

I didn't answer him and he sighs I felt a hand on my shoulder but I shrug it off and I use my werewolf speed to go back home. In a flash I was in my room and I locked the door and I cried stupid idiot this is his fault that I'm crying. "Teddy OPEN The Door!" He bangs on the door  and I open it I didn't want him to break the door.

When he see my tears his face shown pain and sadness "baby I'm sorry I won't ever do this again." He tells me and I shake my head "I'm not supposed to be crying It the stupid mood swings that I have because of the...pregnancy." I whined "I'm supposed to be angry not sad." And I start to cry more. Why can't I stop crying.

I sit down and I continue to cry until I felt both of Jason hands cupping my cheeks. "Babe what you said?" He asked me "are..you pregnant?" I look at him with a glare "yes I'm pregnant Jason I'm having your pups." I said to him and I continue on crying I see Jason eyes filled with happiness.

"My pups so that means more then 1" I nod I held three fingers up and if it was even more possible his eyes was swarming with protectiveness and happiness. "We are going to be a family." I nod and he hugs me the feeling of my mate hugging me has help me calm down and I wasn't feeling angry or sad anymore."why haven't you told me?"

"I wanted to tell you in a special way but I guess not because it was a fail since you already found out."  I told him and he shakes his head "me finding out that you are pregnant it already special for me I'm happy mate and do you forgive me for acting like a idiot." I nod at him and he gives me a kiss i hug him and he picks me up gently and he sits down.

We continue on kissing but stop to take our shirts off he lays down and I go and I kiss him every where he grabs me and puts me on the bed. He kisses my stomach and says "I love you." He takes my pants off and I can feel the wetness down there he takes his pants and boxers off. I feel him inside of me and he grinds I moan and I grab the bed sheets and I hold on to it.

He thrusts his friend inside of me going faster and faster I sit up and he carefully holds me he lays down and I jump up and down on him hearing him groan out"teddy you are driving me crazy." He sits up and deepens the kiss not even wasting a minute I wrapped my arms around him and I grind while kissing him.

We stop and we both take a deep breath "does every one else knows." And I gave him a sheepishly grin "my parents knows but my idiot of a brother doesn't knows." I told him. "Well he has to know for he can stop messing around with you I don't want our pups to get hurt or you babe." And I nod at him. "Lets go and tell him now." I shake my head.

"I have a much better idea." And I kiss him he smirks through the kiss I felt his hands on my stomach. But he pulls away "come I don't want the pups to get hurt while we are having sex lets go to your brother." I got off him and I put on my clothes while he does the same.

Time to go and tell my idiot of a brother...