bed covers

meet im youngmin, your boyfriend of nearly two years and was now named the official bed cover hogger. he seemed peacefully asleep, light snores and his eyelids fluttering to a close. some may even find him cute like this...

bUT SURE AS HELL THAT PERSON AINT YOU

he moved slightly in his sleep; weird moans being released as he did so and whilst he was at it, his arm shifted from around you shoulders to being flopped on your chest- this was also enough to steal the bed cover completely away from you.
so as of now you were just being attacked by the cold air.

dIS LIL BITCH

"yah im youngmin, who are you trying to fool? you should get a trophy for this acting"

no response...

but you knew exactly what it took to see if he was truly asleep or whether he was faking it. it required your fingers gently stroking his thighs and your lips on his neck to realise the truth.

"ah-ah... kwon minah just wait a minute let me find a condo-"

youngmin let out a painful groan, a contrast to the sounds he was just making. of course your plan worked, a great way to figure out what a fake im youngmin was.

"STOP. STEALING. THE. BED. COVER."

with each word your fingers pinched tighter onto his thighs, the attempts to resist failed and instead he hit the side of the bed to try and release his pain.

"youngmin why do you do this on purpose aISH I OUGHT TO PINCH YOUR OTHER THIGH"

as you reached over, youngmin grabbed onto your hand and pulled you into a hug.

"minah~~ all your oppa wanted was for you to snuggle up with me~~~"

his voice went nasally as youngmin tried his best to do aegyo; thank god it was dark or else you would've had to experience his aegyo facial expressions.

just thinking about it made you shudder

"you're seriously gross, get away from me! eugh get your face away from me, i don't want to catch your ugliness."

and with each insult, youngmin just got closer and closer. despite your squeals, the both of you were soon in fits of laughter.

"wow youngmin your so annoying, it's 2am and your really not going to let me sleep are you?"

he hugged you like a koala would to a tree, before giggling into your neck.

"yah minah, stop acting so cold- i know you enjoy my cuteness"

youngmin squeezed your body tighter, his cheek now full on smushed onto yours.

"cute? you? pwAHAHAHAHA- stop joking around and share the bed covers"

you tried your best to shove him off you but the more you resisted, the stronger hold he had.

"kwON MINAH, WHO NEEDS A BED COVER WHEN YOU HAVE ME?"

he had a point, with his body wrapped tightly around yours and in all honesty you were getting warmer with him acting as your... bed cover

eugh, his greasiness is making my thoughts cringe as well.

"eyyyy, you hesitated- don't try and deny it, not only am i the cutest but i make a great bed cover"

you could already imagine the wide smirk painted on his lips.

tch, i guess he's right...

"whatever..."

you huddled closer to youngmin's chest, wrapping your arms around his torso the best you could. his low chuckles sent a smile to your face.

thank god it's dark.

"i know your smiling right now minah and to let you know, i'm smiling as well- you make me really happy by the way... you're not asleep right?"

"why would i want to sleep when i can listen to you confess to me hehehehe, wow i'm dating such a loser."

before youngmin could say anything else you had already landed your lips onto his, an abrupt kiss that meant much more.

"but i'm glad that i have a loser like you- youngmin you better treasure this moment right now, you also make me really happy and i guess you're an okay guy... actually, no, an above average guy who i really like. speechless right? nOW STAY LIKE THAT SO WE CAN BOTH GET SOME SLEEP."

a shy giggle came out of youngmin as he reached to kiss your forehead and you were already drifting to sleep.

------------------
A/N
It's lit, hope y'all enjoyed...
Hehehe, if you haven't got the jist the story is basically just gonna be a bunch of scenarios as youngmins gf!!! k bye