Chapter 4- Truth and Lies

"Sasuke!"

 Naruto had a look of concern on his face.

"Is he okay?"

He asked his teacher. Kakashi picked him up to put him on his back. 

"He just passed out. Why don't you go back to class, I'll take him to the infirmary."

Naruto snuck a peek at his unconscious friend. He was worried but knew he would be okay in Kakashi's hands, so he went back to class. When Kakashi reached the infirmary he placed Sasuke on the bed. Tsunade heard of what happened and came to see what she could do As soon as she entered the room her eyes fell on the sleeping boy.

"What happened?" 

She asked Kakashi while checking the kids' vitals. 

"He was hallucinating and wouldn't let me touch him. He started hyperventilating and ended up passing out."

Tsunade placed her hand on the boy's forehead. Sasuke let out a slight moan when her cool hand touched his warm forehead. Tsunade let out a sigh.

"He seems to be ok for now but I'm gonna call his brother and let him know what happened."

When Itachi came Sasuke was still sleeping.

"Do you know what's wrong with him? 

Itachi asked. 

"Something seems to be affecting his mind. I may be able to help him but I need to make sure of something things first. "

Itachi went over to his brother and brushed his bangs out of his face. Sasuke let out a soft moan and turned his head away from the hand but didn't wake up. Itachi smiled, then looked at Tsunade.

"Thanks for letting me know"

 Itachi said as he picked up the unconscious boy. Tsunade nodded in reply.

"By the looks of it, he'll wake up by tomorrow"

"Thank you." 

With that, he disappeared.