MY OS + IMP MESSAGE

hey all.... 😐😐
first of all... im very very angry at you as i expected many comments and DMs but there were very few of them....😠😠😠😠😠😠😡😡😬

im very sad + angry...😬😈😈😈😢😢😵😵

its very dissapointing that i have done this much effort in writing an OS but you cant even go and read it ..... at least for my sake....
😤😤😤😣😣😣😤😤😤
but me being me .....

promised to you... that i will publish my OS in this book, and am publishing it.....
😶😶😶🙍🙍
aand plz now dont comment or send me ur guesses as the previous comp i held is over ....and i dont require ur sympathy ...NOW....😖🙍🙅🙅🙅

coming back to my loyal readers and friends ...😏😏

if u want to then u can guess and comment or DM me ur guesses as i have qualified for the next round.....in the same book mentioned in the previous chapter....😘😘😘

and rest of u dont even think that im going to update this one or ' hum do premi ' anytime soon as im still angry and this is how i treat u fir not appreciating my efforts......🙅🙅😤😤😣😡😡😬😠

heres theOS for my LOYAL and CARING readers who have guessed...😉

CHAND TU HAIN MAIN HU TAARA

- Shivika os by varnika grover

JUST TO CLARIFY.....

Anika and pinky already had the confrontation and aniak knows shivaays illegimitacy truth. Shivaay and anika have confessed their love to each other the day before this happened.

Here in midst of the hall......

Shivaay is shouting on anika ....

He believes that whatever happened was because of her....

His sister running away with a man with no morals was not a joke for him...

He could not forget whatever ranveer did to his family in the past.

And her trying to blame his mother was something he couldn't tolerate....

S- tum khud ko samajhti kya ho miss anika ...... meri maa hai wo.... wo aisa kuch nahi kar sakti ...... tum chahati ho ki main apni maa se dur ho jaun....lekin i remind u miss anika .... aisa kuch nahi hoga,....

A- Magar shivaay main aisa kuch nahi kehna chahti.... ek baar meri puri baat toh sun lijiye .

She tried to explain to him..

s- Bas karo anika..... aur kya bolna sunna baaki reh gya hai...

Tum jiasi middle class ladki ko kya pata ki family kya hoti hai.....tum kabhi nahi samajh sakti ki family ka dard kya hota hai, ek ma ka dil kaise dard hota hai.......jab tum jaisi ladki us par aise ilzaam lagati hai..... tum kaise samjhogi...... yeh dard sirf wohi samjh sakta hai jiske pass family ho ....

Till now she was controlling her tears...

Her eyes were full of tears now.....he immediately regretted his words ... he knew that even though she has done something that she shouldn't have done.... but what he said was something unacceptable......to her....

To her past... to her heart.......

She didn't say a word..... her eyes spoke to him that he had broken her heart into innumerable piees .... which he couldn't mend again..