Maan bhi jao jaana..🔥

Precap - Shivika reached the farmhouse and family left from there .

Now -
Anika was still very much angry at shivaay for his doings...
Shivaay didn't even try to convince her as he knew that its useless and he has a stubborn wifey..
The car ride was silent .
Anika looked about of the window throughout while his attention was jiggling between the road and his beautiful wife.
They reached the farmhouse.
S  tries to open her seatbelt but he's shocked as she did it herself and got out soon..
He went to the other side to open the door for her..but she did it by herself and got out. She walks past him while staring at him with the blankest of faces he has ever seen in his life..her eyes showed how much she was angry .he followed her like a puppy ...
They reached the door and going it locked .
They looked at each other.

He called daadi .
S- daadi aap log kaha ho him yaha farmhouse pe hai..
D- Hume laga ki anika ki tabiyat kharab hai isliye hum ghar aa gye..
S- oo...CHLO..humara wait mat Karna hum kal shaam take as jaeyenge.

D - accha Billu...apni billi me saatg tjoda time spend karke Aana ....ha...mujhe mere kanji aankho waale parpote parpotiyon ki shakal dekhni hai...vo bhi jaldi...😉
S- *blushes * thik hai dadi..bahut jald poori ho jayegi aapki wish ..
D- chal laga reh puttar...main baad me baat karti hu.
Bye..
S- bye