Aaj toh Mat jao ....Please.💖💏

Sorry guys ... I know I'm late  but this time I have a reason.

Actually this part may have some content that many of the readers wouldn't have been able to read due to Ramadan . so I waited for eid to go as I really didn't wanted to hurt ur religious sentiments....

So.....now that eid is gone ....
Let's have some naughtiness.😜

Anika was busy in the kitchen washing of the colour on her hand. The colour tray was kept besides her and tears were flowing out of her eyes due to frustration. She was so angry on him that she just couldn't control herself from crying.....

Suddenly a pair of hands came and wrapped themselves around her petite waist...
She knew who it was....and decided not to pay heed to it....and continued to do her work  ..

He knew she was very angry.
He knew that she must have cried as he spoiled her first holi.
He knew that she had dreams of celebrating her first holi in a different way but he has just spilled water on them...
He knew the reason for her tears was ...him.
He knew that she is not going to get convinced so soon.....
But .
He also knew that she is his wife.
He knew that she loves him more than anything .
He knew that she would understand.
He knew that she is going to show tadi but he's also no short of a tadibaaz....
He knew that he could do it.
He knew that he has to.

He held her more tightly.
She still was in no mood to listen.
His hands slid to her stomach and started making patterns...

It would be wrong to say that she wasn't getting affected by this proximity.... She was.....more than he thought so....but she won't let it come in between.

He saw that she is not affected and won't be ....
So he decided to play with her a little...😉...

Anika was wearing a beautiful white lehenga ..