☆SISTERS☆

To my dear, beautiful sister struggling with hijab and any other aspect of life:

You're not failing. Please don't despair. And don't give up. There will be people who praise you. And there will be people who judge you. Look through them both. See Allah. And know that Allah sees you and understands your struggle. Your reward is with Him for choosing His pleasure over your own comfort.

My dear sister, if those "rishtas" (proposals) don't want you because of your hijab, run, don't walk, away from such a prospect. If a man boy (or his mom) doesn't want you because of an act of devotion you do *for God*, you most definitely don't want such a husband. Have full hope that Allah is the Bestower, and He will give you what is better. So much better.

Know that anyone who chooses Him will be chosen by Him. Chosen to be purified. Chosen to be elevated. And then chosen for ease. I know this patch is hard. I know you feel you've fallen, or crawling, or barely able to stand. Barely able to keep going. But if you keep your heart focused on Him--on His love, His pleasure--I promise this time will pass, and it will get easier. I know it's dark right now. But the sun will rise tomorrow. I promise it will become better; just don't let go. Don't give up. These are the waves of life. The ocean is never still. Hold onto His rope and you will not drown. There is no safety, except with Him. There is no salvation, except by Him. And there is no victory, except with patience.
-Yasmin Mogahed

♡❤ TRUST IN ALLAH ❤♡