5

Sydney

"He seriously did that?" I asked Maddy as I held up my phone so she could see me.

"Yeah. In the middle of a photoshoot. He just thinks he can do whatever he pleases because he's an international superstar. Pathetic," I saw a huge bottle come in view of the screen.

"Sizzler's?" I asked.

"Sizzler's," she nodded & drank.

"Well maybe Niall is serious about getting you back?" I questioned, "I mean he called you Madison. Even I don't do that."

"Over my dead body. The only thing Niall is serious about is banging my brains out," she rolled her eyes & drank again.

"Wow Madison. You're quite a riot," I chuckled.

"Stop with the Madison," she groaned, "so the princess of the Styles Kingdom, how's it going?"

"For your correction, it's queen," I put up my finger sternly.

"Oh wow okay!" she screeched which caused me to laugh.

"I'm only kidding. It's going great. We've been trying to have a kid-" Maddy cut me off with a cheer which caused me to burst out laughing.

"Way a go best friend!" she yelled. She was already drunk as hell.

"But it hasn't been working," I sighed.

"Aww bummer," she sulked, "how many times?"

"Three. We just finished fourth & he's out looking for another pregnancy test at the stores because we ran out," I explained.

"Wait just?" she gasped.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Like how long is just?" she asked.

"Maybe ten minutes ago," I answered.

"Oh damn," she nodded, "so you feel it right?"

"Yeah," I giggled.

"How is it?" she smirked.

"Screw what people say about tall guys having small ones because Harry's. Fuck," I gushed.

"You're a freak Sydney!" she squealed.

"Shut up you lil' slut," I laughed & heard the door open.

"I'm back babe," Harry called.

"Oh hey I'm in a face time call with Maddy," I turned to look at him, along with my phone.

"Hazza!" she yelled.

"Mads," he smiled & walked closer.

"Now I don't wanna disturb lover's time. Syd thanks for listening to my droning & updating me. I miss you guys," she sulked.

"We miss you too," I smiled.

"Can't wait till you guys come back. Enjoy," she waved & drank.

"Thank you bye," I waved back & dropped the call.

"Come here," Harry grabbed the back of my neck & gave me a tender kiss.

"What was that for?" I chuckled.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too," I smiled with him & grabbed the box from his other hand. I ran upstairs to the bathroom & did what I had been doing for the longest time. I waved the stick because apparently it makes it go faster & looked at the results.

Negative. Again.

"No luck?" he asked as he walked in.

I shook my head in disappointment.

"Don't worry love we still have four more days of fun. We can try again. Whatever you want," he laid a kiss upon my forehead.

Yeah whatever.