8

Maddy

"I'm here to see Niall Horan," I murmured to the door man.

"Go all the way to the top floor & when you see a glass door open it with this key," he advised & handed me a key.

"Thank you so much," I nodded & walked in. I got into the elevator & waited as I was being led up to the top floor.

I didn't know if I was doing the right thing. Coming all the way here for him. I felt weird but excited.

I reached the top floor & made my way down the hall. Looking until I saw a large glass door at the end. I got the door & opened it to be led onto the roof. There I saw Niall standing next to a table with a candle light dinner on it & a shrine of roses behind him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I've come to redeem myself & maybe get back the love we once had," he said softly. I slowly walked towards him. He seemed like some sort of mirage.

"How do I know I can trust you?" I asked squinting.

"Please just have dinner with me," he took my hand & sat me down, "I can prove it to you tonight & if I don't meet the requirements I'll leave you. For good."

"Okay," I nodded & looked down at my food, "excellent choice."

"I didn't know if you'd like it or not," he said.

"Well I do," I ate some & looked at him, "how have you been?"

"Good. But the thing is Maddy I couldn't get you out of mind. I mean there's nobody like you," he gushed.

"Gosh I don't know Niall," I continued eating because I didn't really get much of a chance at Sydney & Harry's, "my career is taking off like nothing I've ever imagined. Am I really ready to get back with you?"

"I could help you with your career," he begged.

"But that's the thing," I began, "I don't need your help."

"But I need you Maddy. You're such a beautiful, hilarious & caring bird who will do anything for anyone. I love how you're so fearless & you have this fire in you that gets me every time. You're crazy, you really are but I can't live without that. Without you," he rendered me speechless.

I was touched by Niall's words, really I was but could I even trust him? I will admit I missed him like hell but I'm afraid he'll ruin my life again.

"Niall," I sighed & looked around, "you know I had my doubts coming here tonight. Eventually Louis convinced me to because he told me how you were pretty much still pining over me."

"I was & please just give me a chance to show you that I have changed. That I'm not sleazy Niall who just wanted sex from you. But Niall," he held my hands & I tried to refrain but he smiled.

"Hmm," I shrugged.

"C'mom ya know ya wanta," he played with my fingers & I laughed.

"Ah Niall," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I love it when you say my name like that," he said in a goofy seductive voice.

"Well I think you'll love this," I smirked & got up from my seat. I walked behind him & slid my hands down his body & rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah I like that," he said with a little bit of restriction.

"What about this?" I asked as my hands slid lower on his lap & my lips gently attacked his neck with kisses.

"Hmm," he moaned mutely. He pulled my wrist from behind him & sat me on his lap.

"So do you like it or love it?" I smirked.

"Love it," he kissed me dearly.