Solangelo

Sunny Williams

The name? Sunny Williams. The game? Flirting. The target? My soon to be boyfriend Will Solace.

You might think it's a bit narcissistic to treat him like he's such an object, as if he doesn't have any say in the matter, but we're perfect for each other. I'm the really hot and sunny head of the school choir and he's the really hot and sunny male soloist. We're like two sides of the same gold and shiny coin.

We even look alike! I have super long gold hair just like him, I have an amazing tan just like him and I have baby blue eyes just like him. I mean sure, I might have dyed the hair so that I could look like him and the baby blue eyes might be contacts and the tan might be fake, but it's the thought that counts right?

Because of choir practice and because I may or may not have bribed the office to give me all the same classes as him, I see him almost all the time. T he only thing getting in the way of me spending every waking moment with him is his bratty Italian best friend. I'm sure that guy is a bad influence on Will. He's super creepy, only ever wears black and has a skull ring that he always fiddles with. I mean who actually wears skull ring except on Halloween?

I bet that he's using Will for something. Maybe he's manipulating him to ruin his perfect reputation. Or maybe he's blackmailing my poor little Will into pretending to be his friend. Either way, that guy means trouble. Once I've made Will my boyfriend, I'm going to get him to drop that creepy Italian and leave him in the dust.

I'm planning on asking will out after the concert tonight. In the heat of the moment after everybody else has sung and he's done his solo I'll beg him to be mine forever and he'll say yes and sweep me up into him arms and kiss me in front of the crowd. Then everybody will cheer and the night will be remembered forever as the night Winny was born (that's the ship name I made up for me and Will, its super cute isn't it!)

The best thing is that I know I don't have any competition. Loads of girls have asked him out already, but he's said no to them all. He always says that he already has a "special someone." He must mean me! After all, I am his best friend and why would he be friends with a girl if he didn't like her?

Now all I have to do is get through a day's worth of super boring lessons (made slightly less boring by the sight of Will) until the concert.

-----

Class seemed to take forever today! The only thing that would keep me awake was the fact that if I fell asleep I might miss a chance to look at Will. Just the thought of his hot tousled locks and his cute dimple is enough to snap me out of my stupor!

For the concert tonight all the girls who are singing have to wear long white dresses and all the boys are supposed to wear tuxes. I bet Will is going to look super hot. Imagine if in a few years time when we get married Will will wear the same tux as he does tonight to remind me of the night when I professed my love and he realised he loved me back. That would be soooo cute! Anyways, I know the dress code says a long white dress, but I've decided to wear a super short mini dress because what boy doesn't love a bad girl?

I've also hired a limo to take me up there. It cost an absolute fortune to hire and I had to take money out of my college fund to get it, but who needs an education when you have true love? (Please excuse while I go vomit at the arrogance of this character –E) Besides, when Will and I are married I can just get him to pay for everything I need, since I'm sure a guy like him will just go for an easy, well paying job.

I've just arrived at the concert now and omg the limo was a great idea! Most people just turned up in either their parents' cars or their own super old cars so now all the attention is focused on moi. And since all the attention is on me everybody is noticing my smoking hot white mini dress and I'm drawing in a lot of jealous/appreciative stares. The only person not noticing me is the one person I want to impress, Will Solace, but I'm sure he's just in the backstage area.

As I saunter backstage the first person to see me is one of thee assistants demanding I change out of my "inappropriate" dress. Luckily, I managed to make sure that there were no spare dresses and since I'm the lead singer they can't just kick me out. The only way they could get me out of this dress is if they make me perform naked, and that kind of defeats the point.

Finally, I manage to spot Will. He's standing all alone in a corner and looking just as hot as I anticipated with a white jacket and trousers, a yellow shirt and a black tie. I'm just about to go up to him when I hear the director call for us all to get into our positions. I'm sure they planned that that Will and I don't get to talk. It always seems like the world is trying to stop us getting together, but I always persevere. That's what love is all about anyways. Perseverance. So I take my place and get ready to sing my heart out.

-----

The concert was amazing. I really felt a connection to all the singers especially Will. I bet he felt it too. The only thing ruining the moment was a weird group of people waving signs saying things like "GO GOLDEN BOY" and "SUNNY FTW". Will kept on looking at them instead of me and they were totally ruining the moment. Even worse, that Italian friend of his was with them and he was holding up one of the signs too. He ruins everything. At least when Will becomes my boyfriend I'll never have to see him again.

I'm backstage now and revving myself up for the big moment. I've never made any kind of romantic move on him before after seeing how he rejects almost every girl and resigned myself to being his best friend, for a time at least. Now I think it's finally time to make a move.

I've followed him to the audience and I'm just weaving through the crowd when I see him going up to that weird group who were waving signs earlier. I decide to listen in for a moment because, as much as I just want to declare my love for him here and now, I also really want to find out who they are.

"Great job, Will!" a boy with black hair and sea green eyes said "You really blew the competition out of the water!"

At this point all of the strange group of people start laughing. I really don't get it. What on earth was so funny about that comment that deserved a laugh? Will was laughing too, which I found really unfair, since he never laughed at any of my jokes and I can tell way better jokes than that stupid comment.

"Yeah!" a punk looking girl with choppy black hair and an odd looking tiara thing said "You really shocked them!"

"I think it would be wise to say that you're going up in the world" said a blonde with calculating grey eyes.

By this point ever body in the group was bent over double laughing, except for Will's Italian friend who just smiled.

"I'm dead proud of you" he said as he kissed Will full on the mouth.

I can't believe it. That tiny Italian brat kissed my Will on the mouth. I suspected that he was manipulating Will before but this settles it.

I storm towards the group seeing red, ready to defend my poor defenceless boyfriend from that demon, when the one thing that I didn't expect to happen happened. Will kissed him back. I can't believe it.

"Will!" I scream at him, tears dripping down my face "How dare you cheat on me!"

"How could I cheat on you Sunny? We're best friends nothing more," replied the traitor "oh my gods! Did I lead you on? I'm so sorry but this is my boyfriend Nico Di Angelo, I kind of assumed you knew I was dating him since we spend all our time together"

I just run off. I can't handle the fact that all this time I was lying to myself about my relationship with Will. This is a nightmare. My makeup is ruined, my dress is stained with punch and because of that stupid limousine I'm probably going to have to take out a loan if I ever want to go college.

Just as I'm about to jump into the limo to go home and wallow in shame, a boy catches my arm and says "Are you ok?" he's no Will Solace but he's kind of cute with his brown curly hair and green eyes. Even though I keep insisting that I'm ok he insists on helping me to the limo and congratulating me on my performance. He doesn't ask questions, he just helps.

I never want to see Will Solace or his friends again, but I really hope I bump into the brown haired boy again sometime.

Do you like it? Personally I love solangelo and I will defend it to the grave. I'm sorry if it didn't make much sense but please comment your opinion on it or vote

-E