oop

Hi...

So, I guess I should start off with an apology. I can't believe that I've been inactive on this story since November of 2017. This makes me a terrible writer and I acknowledge that.

But the thing is, I have no motivation to write this anymore. I've moved on from this fandom and, although I was so lucky to have all of you amazing readers, I'm going to officially end this fic. There's no point pretending that there's going to be another update because, to be frank, I'm into different stuff now. Please know that I'm ridiculously grateful to each and every one of you and that I love you all.

This fandom was the very first one that I joined, and it introduced me to the world of fanfiction (not sure if that was a good thing :/) which I will always love it for. I've chatted with so many cool people because of it and had an exorbitant amount of fun. I'm not going to take this down, although I half feel like I should, because to me this is a reminder of just how great and loving this fandom is.

Sorry for this rant/apology/gigantic mess that you definitely did not want or need, but I wanted you all to know that this is officially a dead fic.

So, here's to the good times and a gigantic thank you to everyone that bothered to read my awful writing!