Tratie

I'm back with more unoriginal content! Did you miss me? :3

Catherine Lawrence

Hi! My name is Catherine Lawrence, but you probably know me better as Top Cat. That nickname is a play on words you see, although I'd doubt you understand that since I'm the only one clever enough to get it. Let me explain it to you, so you can get your inferior little minds around it. The cat comes from my name CATherine and the top comes from the fact that I'm always top in everything. I'm top of the class (or at least I would be if the teachers could understand that I'm a genius despite what I get in tests), I have the top amount of boyfriends, I'm the top hottest and – most importantly – I'm top of the social ladder. You name it, I'm top at it. That's just the sort of person I am.

When it comes to being top of the social ladder, I don't really have much competition. In my opinion, everybody in this school is either one of my minions or not worth thinking about. But there is this one girl who messes up this system a bit. Her name is Katie Green and ever since she moved her, she's been slowly ruining my life.

When she mysteriously transferred here in the middle of the year, she took our school by storm. With her gorgeous brown hair that never seemed to be styled but still looked good, her forest green eyes and the fact that nobody knew anything about her past, she soon became an almost bigger catch than me. Fortunately, the brat had no idea how popularity worked. She turned down all attempts to ask her out (saying that she was already in a relationship) and declined my once in a lifetime offer to be part of my group of "friends". She seemed so desperate to stay away from me and my people that I would call her a loner, but as soon as she got the go ahead to attend clubs she joined the gardening club, a place that was infamous for only being attended by weirdoes.

Despite the fact that she's totally inept in all aspects of popular culture, the Katie-brat is still a threat to my spot at the top of the social ladder. She always seems to have a group of friends with her – who she seems to actually care about – and I can already feel my followings foundations shuddering. Thankfully, I have a foolproof plan to eliminate the Katie-brat from my competition.

Every week, without fail, the Katie-brat's so-called boyfriend calls her during second period English and she excuses herself from class. The teacher always lets her since she only ever takes a few minutes and I think he finds it "romantic". As if he would have a clue about what romance was! Anyways, I've decided to pull a few strings. A couple of months back, I caught said English teacher cheating on his wife with the maths teacher and got photographic evidence, so I was able to use this to blackmail him into enforcing a few new rules. The rules read as follows:

1. Nail polish is now allowed in class (he always told me that nail polishing was an inappropriate way to spend a lesson but now he can't anymore!)

2. The dress code has been abolished (now I can wear my cute new crop top!)

And most importantly:

3. Any student who receives a call in class must put his/her phone on speakerphone and carry out his/her conversation in front of the class without alerting the person on the other end as to what was happening

It's the perfect plan; you could even say it's the top plan! The Katie-brat will be forced to either carry out a really embarrassing conversation out with her boyfriend in front of the entire class, or explain that it wasn't really her boyfriend calling her and she just made him up so she could reject boys. All I need to do is to wait until English begins and watch the magic unfold.

---

After a boring first period of tormenting the maths teacher by subtly reminding her of the pictures I took, it's finally English. Just like clockwork, the Katie-brat's so-called boyfriend has called up, but this time the teacher intervenes. "Sorry Katie," he says "but I'm going to have to remind you of the new rule. You do remember what it is, don't you?"