Telling it

Dante's pov
Imagination

I didn't see Nicole for the rest of the day! It's weird because we have two classes together and she wasn't there for any...
Also Aphmau too... I wonder why?

Nicole's pov

Me and Aphmau skipped because I told her what happened.. I told Kawaii~Chan but of course she was to sweet and kind to skip school!

As soon as we went our separate ways went up to Dante," Dante I need to see you!" I grabbed his hand and went to at tree. "Dante you're a dad." I said it and I try to run but Dante caught up and pulled me towards him and he kissed me.

"I know I'm in Phoenix Drop University. IN Phoenix Drop high, and you are only in Highschool but willing to do it! Nicole Ronsenburg! Will you marry me?"

"Dante.... but I'm 18! My par-- YES!" Dante pulled out a wedding ring. It wasn't a diamond, but it was a Astonishing ruby as red as my hair!

A couple months later

"
Hehehe mama"  a adorable little baby cries in my arms." Shhh.. go to sleep Avery.. Daddy is coming home soon ok."
I'm now in Phoenix Drop University. Dante is now a artist. Katelyn is happy for me, still hates Dante with all of her Fire Fist might. 

Kawaii~Chan skipped University because she went to making her cat café. If you think she isn't shipping well you should rethink that because she is now shipping my baby with Aphmau's.

So Kawaii~Chan doesn't know if  she should make another chapter but Nicole~Sama is saying plssss I wanna know more but tell me what you think

        ~Kawaii~Chan OUTIE!!
      Bye Cheshires