One year later

Nicole's pov

His soft hand touching my arm. Also BOYS MAKING NOISE WITH MY DAUGHTER!!

Dante thinks it's cute they are fighting over her playfully because it's not real. I put Danny down and I got scared of my little girl won't be with me all the way. I could not breath! Danny was crying I slowly shut my eyes.

Dante's pov

I heard a loud bang, but I thought it was the baby crib that banged on the wall. Then I heard a loud cry! DANNY!

"AVERY STAY HERE! AMIR COME WITH ME. Caleb keep my daughter save ok!" I was scared because Danny never cries. EVER.

Avery's pov

Hearing Danny cry for the first time was a nightmare come true. I sensed something wrong. Not with Danny, but with mom. Me and mom helped Lucinda out, and we bonded. Now I feel like her soul is gone. I held onto Caleb's leather jacket. He hugged me.

Caleb's pov

I hugged her. Amir and Mr.Dante didn't  come down yet. I had her to myself! I lifted up her chin.

"Don't worry. Your with me nothing is gonna hurt you." I say is a sweet voice.
I leaned in. I closed my eyes and then. Kisses a HAND! I opened my eyes it was her hand.

"Don't be my first kiss. Please don't! I saw a kid down the street near your house, and I think I like him more!" She says. I was hurt. I'll will win her over soon!

"Yeah! Did he have Magenta hair, blue and purple eyes, and purple wolf ears and a red tail??" I said confused. She nods and smiles. Ugh! I'm not gonna tell her his name!

Mr.Dante and Amir walk down stairs. They both had tears in there eyes.

" Aunt Nicole is in a better place. She will be in our hearts to." Amir says. Avery slaps me. "Oww! That hurt!" She stares
at me. I'm sad now... SHE HATES ME!

NicoleRonsenburg  THIS IS FOR YOU!!!