Danny! (special chapter)

Before we get to the writing (reading) part I wanna say I just came up with this is for NicoleRonsenburg !

A Few Months later!

Dante's pov

She was throwing up again... I know she had a little uncooked egg, but it was supposed to be like that!

My little Avery is now 6 years old! It's 9 months and 8 days till it's her birthday! She is growing so fast I'm proud! But right now she is with Nicole...

Once I get home I'll drive her to the hospital. To see if she has the flu because it is December 10th.

At home!

"DADDY!!!" Avery yells from up stairs. "Daddy, Mommy's feet are big?!"

"Ok Avery" I get down to her level. "Mommy is gonna be ok! She is fine your gonna stay here with Bryan. Ok!" She nods and pets Bryan on the back. "Purrrrr!" Bryan rubs her leg. "He will keep you safe ok! Love you" I kiss her head and walk upstairs.

"Nicole, you ok? Babe!" I call to her and walk in the white room with a king size bed.

"Yes, Dante I am again let's go"

9 mouths and 8 days later

"Hey, Nicole how is Avery and how are you!?" I say with a smile.

"We are wonderful! I made pancakes! But is Bryan keeping her safe again?" I nod and we warned Avery our 7 year old daughter!!!

She smiled. Me and Nicole got into the car.

At hospital!

Help me! I'm sweating! The doctor said it was a boy! And it they took her away I'm going soon and Avery just texted that there is a kid at the door!

Avery's pov

Help!!!! A boy is here.

Calm down Avery it's ok open the door and say hello !

Ok daddy!

I text him for a bit longer and let the boy in. His name was Caleb! And he said he had another friend that was coming too!

I saw hid friend he introduced himself and I saw ears pop up out of the top of Amir head. They started to 'fight'! Caleb was doing magic!!

"Haha! I totally won her over." Caleb said. "Dude she's my cousin! Shut up!" Amir said.

"Cousin? I-I confused! I never went outside of the house yet so I don't know cousins!!"

Help me I have COUSINS? I'm homeschooled Mom teaches me!! Helppp!!!!!!!!!

Dante's pov

After the hospital

When I get home I see two boys on the couches playing a video game with my daughter!

Im glad she has friends! Nicole is mad, no furious. So you know what that means! I get to hold little Danny! Now I have to make Nicole not kill anyone either!

Now I put Danny down in Avery's arms and we gave both of them the same locket and now we all match! Little Danny! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Kawaii~Chan is sooooooo happy! I had this idea! So Kawaii~Chan did it! Kawaii~Chan may think of more but it's hard with everything else on Kawaii~Chan's back...

~Kawaii~Chan OUTIE!
Bye Cheshires