Chapter Twenty-Six.

Megan

"Oh my god" I yelled looking at my friends deceased body. I ran over to her slumped body and held her up. It was blood everywhere. I knew G did this shit. "Wake up" I said crying. I knew she was dead but I didn't want to believe it. "Moma what happened to auntie Marsha" my daughter said crying. "Go wait in the car now" I said to my daughter in tears. I held my dear friend Marsha rocking her back and forth. "How could I be so stupid" I whispered. I got up from her dead body and I was covered in blood. I couldn't call the police they would only think I did it or had something to do with it. I paced back and forth. What was I going to do? I can't go and confront G about this he would probably kill me too. "Fuck" I said rubbing my hands through my hair. Nervously, I reached for my phone in my back pocket. I took a deep breath and dialed my baby father's number. "What" he said in a annoyed voice. I wiped the snot that was coming from nose. "He killed her" I said crying harder. "What the fuck you talking about" he yelled through the phone. "G killed Marsha" I said trying to hold it together. "Please help me" I said. "How am I supposed to help you" he said. "I just need to know what to do what if they think I did it" I said sucking the snot back in my nose. "Sounds like a personal problem" he said being rude. "Maybe next time you would keep your legs closed" he added. I couldn't believe how he was talking to me. I cried harder. "Get the fuck off my phone with that fuck ass crying you doing" he yelled. I just found a long time friend dead on her living room floor. How in the hell was I going to stop crying? "Your daughter is here with me asshole she just seen Marsha stretched out on the fucking floor" I yelled at Pedro. "Bitch for all I know that's G's baby not mine and so fuck Marsha I never liked her hoe ass anyways" he said hanging up. "Damn it dude I fucking hate him I swear" I said loud slamming my phone beside me. "Think Megan think" I said to myself trying to think of a plan. I grabbed my stuff and headed for my car.

Then police cars pulled up and cops starting jumping out pulling guns on me. There were so many guns coming from so many directions I was so scared. "No don't shoot" I said. "Get down" one of them said rushing over to me. "I didn't do anything I just found her dead" I said crying. "Mommy" I heard my daughter yell as a police pulled her from our car. "Paris" I yelled in tears. "Please I am telling the truth" I said as the police cuffed me. The girl cop put me in her back seat. I watched my daughter kick and scream. I yelled to the top of my lungs as they placed her in a undercover car. "PARIS" I yelled louder. "Let me out this fucking car I didn't do it" I said crying. "Tell it to your lawyer because you are going to need one" she said driving off. "Fuck a lawyer were are they taking my child" I said. "Until you participate she belongs to the state" the girl police said. "I don't know anything" I said. "My daughter don't belong to the fucking state I didn't do shit" I said squirming around.

When I got to the station they put me in a interrogation room. They took the cuffs off and left me alone. I couldn't do anything, but cry. Some black guy with lips that was to big for his face walked in and sat in front of me. "What's your name" he asked. "Where's my daughter" I said. "Once we finish here and I feel like your story is legit I'll have your daughter released to you, but until than child services will take good care of her" he said. I wiped my face. "I walked in and seen her dead" I said trying to stop the tears. "I had just left her house I told her I would be right back" I said wiping my tears. He handed me a napkin. "Thank you" I said. "Anytime, so you said you walked in and seen her dead how did you get blood all over your clothes" he said looking at the stains of blood on my body. "I seen her laying there and I uh walked over to her and lifted her up" I said holding back the tears. "How long was you gone" he said. "Probably about a hour and thirty to forty minutes" I said. "Who was there with her when you left" he asked. I swallowed. "I don't know I was just in and out" I said lien. "You been truthful all this time don't lie now" he said looking in my eyes. "G" I said. "You know him" he asked. I shook my head yeah. "How well do you know him" the detective asked. "I just need my daughter sir" I said.

"If you help me I will help you okay, but as long as you hold back from me we will never get anywhere" he said. "I promise I will protect you this man wouldn't hurt." he said looking in my eyes.

To be real me and Marsha never seen eye to eye, but Marsha was my bitch. We did everything together. At the end of the day I messed up. Now I have to do what is right. I can't rest until G gets what he deserves.

"What do you need me to do" I said to the detective.