You've been bad boys (Moo Snuckle and BasicallyIDoWrk)

Brock/Moo Snuckles P.O.V
--------------------------------------------
"So, did you really think that you'll get away with that" my friend Craig/Mini Ladd said. "Me and Brock had everything under control, you didn't have to come help us."

Me and Marcel have been talking about doing a heist without the guys, and today we did just that, well sort of.

Flashback
------------------
"Are you sure about this Marcel?" "Brock, I've never been more sure in my life" Marcel said looking at me, looking filled with determination. "Ok, then lets do this!" Me and Marcel get out of our car and run inside this parking garage. We get to the roof and duck down under a wall. "What's the plan" I ask. "You want to go in guns blazing?" "Sure." And that's exactly what we did. Except it didn't work out in our favor. About 20 minutes in the fight, Marcel and I were hanging over the roof, about 15 stories high. All of a sudden Mini, Vanoss, Ohm, Lui, and Delirious came in thier armored car Vanoss owned. Lui shot the 2 guy's that were dangling us and Vanoss helped us up. We got into the car and we all left. After Mini dropped the others home, he kept me and Marcel with him to talk with us.

End Flashback
-------------------------

"Under control!? You guys were dangling over a building!" Mini said angered. "You've both been bad boys!" "Your not our dad" I said annoyed. "Ok, you guys are so stubborn, just walk the rest of the way home guys!" "FINE!" Me and Marcel yell at the same time. We get out of the car and Mini drove away. "Well, that was a disaster" Marcel said to me a little disappointed. "Hey, we did a good job" I said putting my arm around my friend. He turned his head to me smiling. "What, you want to kiss me" Marcel said in a joking way. I blushed and we walked back to our house. Me and Marcel were roommates. But while we were walking I noticed something. When we usually walk home I can hear Marcels footsteps. But today, I didn't hear anything. I turned around to see him, but instead saw a guy with a mask and Marcels unconscious body. I stepped back one step. The masked figure then lunged at me. I felt him trying to put a napkin to my nose, and eventually, he succeeded. I felt my limbs going numb and I blacked out.