Dreams of Terror (Wild Cat)

Wild Cat's P.O.V
---------------------------------
I was chilling at home. I heard the Moo and Basically got into some trouble with a hiest and Mini, Lui, Vanoss, and Ohm went to save their asses. I would have gone but I had to stay since I became a loose cannon when it came the violence. I would probably shoot one of my friends by accident, so I decided to stay home. All of a sudden, I got a call from someone. The number said *insert random numbers*.

I picked up the phone, a little nervous. "H-hello" I said with cation. "Tyler, it's Mini" Mini said, making me feel relief "I just wanted to call you too tell you that Moo and Basically are ok, but as a punishment, they have too walk home. Thier not that far from it though so they'll live." "Well, that's good. So are you going home" I asked Mini. "Yeah, but it's about a 30 minute drive." "Oh ok, so I'll call you later when you get home." I said, before hanging up.

I sat on my couch and watched TV. I then took a glace at the clock and saw that it was almost 11 pm, so I decided to head for bed. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, put on my pajamas, and got into bed. I closed my eyes and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Dream
---------------
I woke up in a big room with many other people in it. Some were awake and some were asleep, but I couldn't make out any of their faces. They were all blacked out by a black dot. It looked like a youtuber put one of the censor dots over someone's face.

I tried to get up but I couldn't. I was on a chair and when I looked at my hands, they were in cuffs. I looked up and was about to yell for help, but nobody was there.

My hands were released and I was able to move them. But then I felt something on my face, and it didn't feel good. I then looked at the clock and it was counting down from 10. I started to panic. The clock was ticking fast. 7...6...5. I couldn't look at it. 4...3. My eyes were shut. 2. I waited for the one but it didn't happen. I opened my eyes. Everything was calm. Then all of a sudden...Thud!!!

End Dream
--------------------------
I wake up from hearing a loud thud in my house. I get put of my bed and put on my clothes. I grab one of my knifes, and walk out of my room. My house was pretty big, so I didn't exactly hear where the noise came from.

I got to my spiral staircase and started slowly going down. I got downstairs and heard another thud behind me. "Who's there" I said, facing the opposite direction of where the noise came from. I was too scared to turn around. I started thinking in my head. When I count down from 10, I'll turn around.

1. Calm down Tyler.

2. It's going to be ok.

3. Nothing's wrong.

4. Nobody's here.

5. After this I'll go back to bed.

6. And everything will be normal.

7. I'll see my friends tomorrow.

8. I'll maybe see some of them flirt.

9.Now just suck it up and turn around

10.TURN NOW!

And with that final thought, I turned around. And I saw. I saw. I SAW! A closet. And whatever that this was, it was in there. I started to walk near it. And as I reached for the nomb, I felt something enter my neck. Then I felt my legs go numb and collapse. I was drugged. As I lied on the floor I looked up. There was a person standing over me, with a mask and a syringe in there hand. As I started to black out I asked him one question. "Who are you" And his answer sent chills down my spine. "I'm your worst nightmare." And right after he said that, I blacked out.