Trouble

Enjoy it

_________

Essence repeated her schedule over and over in her head so that she could remember it. Her first class was Ms. Elmore for physics. She walked down the noisy hallway, hearing kids laugh and reminisce. She found her way to her locker that was assigned to her but, she didn't get to watch the demonstration on how to unlock her locker during orientation because she was in the restroom. "Dammit." She mumbled resting her head on the locker. 

"I can help you." A voice reluctantly sighed. She shot her head up and noticed the afro-haired boy standing next to her with an enduring scowl on his face. The boy she tried to talk to on the bus but got rudely rejected.

"O-Oh that would be nice. T-thank you." She said nervously. He turned to her locker and started twisting it. 

"You have to pass zero three times before putting in your code." He instructed. She nodded.

"What's your code?" He asked.

She looked at her schedule for her locker code.

"2....45.....31." She said, watching closely as Huey twisted her combination in. Once done, he opened it.

"There." He said.

"Thanks." She said.

"Sorry for what happened earlier." He sort of mumbled as he walked away from her. She got her physics notebook and equipment and put the rest in her locker. She didn't want to put her backpack in the locker so she kept it with her as she walked to physics class alone.

_

Riley leaned back in his chair with his earbuds in enjoying his music when a paper came flying at him. It landed right in his lap and he looked around to see who threw it.

"Whoever threw that paper, ya mom's a hoe." One of Riley's good time friends, Andre, joked.

Riley laughed with his friend along with a couple more people. 

"Yeah who the hell threw this?" Riley said as he opened the crumbled paper. It was a note.

"I think you are fine as fuck. I always have, ever since middle school. *Wink* "  The paper read.

Riley looked up and saw a girl, with gorgeous and wavy brown hair and a mocha skin complexion looking at him. She wore skinny jeans and a black hoodie that says 'Lucky Charm' on it. She winked at Riley and giggled with her friend.

A smirk crept across Riley's face as he handed the paper to Andre.

"Read this." He said. Andre took the paper from his friend and read. 

"Whoa...damn nigga who wrote this?" He chuckled handing the paper back.

"The 'lucky charm' girl." Riley said tapping his pencil on the edge of his desk. He was still looking at the girl and she eventually noticed and immediately blushed.

"Well....she does look magically delicious." Andre snickered.

Riley erupted into laughter as well.

"I'd like to eat her for breakfast." Riley licked his lips. By now, his friend was on the floor.

"Don't forget the milk!" Andre said starting to laugh again.

Riley eventually understood his friends dirty joke and laughed with him, hysterically.

"Enough clowning around young men. Don't want to get in trouble on the first day now do you?" The mean-looking teacher said as he walked into the room.