Chapter 14: My Girl

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT & CUDDLES SO SKIP IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE
Juliet's POV:
While Norman was in the shower I quickly changed into one of his white shirts. I didn't bother putting on shorts because, well, yeah.

Norman came out of the bathroom, hair still wet, in just a white towel. I stood in front of the mirror, watching his eyes scan me. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, letting his long arms wrap around me. "Mmmm, look at my girl," he whispered into my ear.

My legs began to quiver as he nipped my ear. He spun me around and his hands began to pull up on my shirt. He got it off with ease, leaving me in just my bra and panties.

His smile was playful as he pulled me closer to him. He then walked me backwards, my back hitting the cold bedroom door. The little gruff he had tickeled my lips as he kissed me.

Threading my fingers through the back of his hair, I initiated our second kiss. With our mouths slightly open, out tounges collided in the midst of our kiss. His right hand crept up my stomach and onto my bra covered breast. His left hand trailed down my back to my bottom where he gave it a firm squeeze. He began sucking my pulse making me moan quietly in pleasure. Norman picked me up off the ground, letting me wrap my legs around his waist.

He continued sucking and pecking at my neck as he walked us over to the bed. Setting me down on the edge, he unclasped my bra and gazed at my bare breasts. Using his thumbs he hooked the top of my panties. He pulled them down to my thigh and let them drop to the floor from there.

He gently pushed me back on his bed, climbing on top of me. "I love you baby,"

"I love you too," I said smiling. Using my hands I gripped Normans length and began pumping. I was using my whole hand and rubbing it quite slowly."Mm Ju-Juliet you're such a t-tease," He barely panted out.

I finally placed him at my entrance and took a deep breath. He leaned down onto my chest and began thrusting. I arched my back in pain and gripped handfuls of bedsheets. "F-faster Norman,"

He thrusted harder and faster filling me with pleasure. A deep moan came from within him as he began his orgasm. We both reached our highs together and his sweet juices filled my insides. He dropped on top of me, both of us trying to get our heart rate slowed down.

We covered ourselves up in the sheets and Norman pulled me tight into his chest. I used my right hand to trace the tattoos on his arm. Making my way from his arm to his chest I ran my fingers through his chest hairs.

I couldn't help myself as my hand began to travel down his stomach to his waist.

"Juliet," He warned, a smirk creeping up on his face. "You don't know how bad I want you right now," I said in the most seductive tone possible. Using the same hand I ran it over his member. At the touch of my soft hands it rose up. I removed the sheets and place myself on top of him. With Norman as deep inside of me as he could go I began riding him.

His hands were rested under my breasts as they flopped up and down with every thrust. Norman started moving his hips up in synch with me. He brought me closer and began nipping my nipples. "You," he said quietly. "Are fucking stunning," I could feel my cheeks heating up. "You know how much it turns me on when your beautiful little face blushes like that.

I rode him some more, our thrusts becoming faster and harder. He threw his head back, the cords of his neck standing out lightly. "Shiiit doll," he said as he came inside of me again. I rested my forehead against his as our mouths collided once more. It was a slow and more passionate kiss.

He rubbed the back of his neck as he turned on to his side and looked at me. "What did I do to deserve you?" He asked sweetly. I didn't answer him because, what are you supposed to say to that? Instead I let him pull me close and rub my back. He kissed me once more before we fell asleep in each others arms. At least I thought he was asleep. My head was resting on his chest as I dozed off to the rhythm of his chest when his soft voice made me become fully awake. "You're my girl and nothing will change that. Yup, you and that pretty little smile of yours. Goodnight love,"

And so I went to sleep with those words stuck in my brain like a record, replaying over and over.

Short chapter so I'm super sorry. This was so awkward to write, like I don't have a problem reading stuff like this but writing it felt...odd I guess.
Have a good day loves.
norman kisses
xxx