Chapter 19: Thankful

JJ's POV:
It was my second night in the basement of the dump house. The man had been down once to give me a bottle of water and some sort of sandwhich. I didn't want to eat but I took a few bites because I had this growing hunger in the pit of my stomach.

In the basement there was a small window, a small matress where I had been "sleeping", and that was really it. I felt nasty considering I hadn't showered in almost three days. There had been zero signs of Norman despite his promise. It was getting late, I could tell because the sun was setting. The man and girl were screaming upstairs while I sat on the matress still dumbfounded. I started thinking about Norman which resulted in crying. Quiet tears, quiet sobs. I heard the door open but the tears wouldn't stop, no matter how hard I tried. It was the man, nothing new except this time he had a bag filled with things that were banging together. My hope started to dissipate as he set varies tools out on the work bench across the room.

"Quit you're mother fucking crying you little bitch," He snarled walking over to me. I let him put the tape over my mouth, I didn't want to create a new problem. He dragged me by the arm to the center of the room where he locked both of my wrists from the ceiling.
(y'all probably don't have a clue what i'm talking about because i can't explain anything to save my life so here's a picture)

I had to stand on my toes to keep from just hanging. I didn't know what he was doing and I was honestly scared for my life. He came over to me with a pair of very sharp and shiny sissors.
"Okay princess, time for daddy to please you," I mentally cringed and started to bite my tounge. Remember those movies I talked about earlier? This is the part I forgot to mention, something that always happened but no one likes to talk about.

He cut off my clothes, leaving me in just my undergarments. The smile he kept while looking me up and down was sickening. Slowly he ridded my body of the rest of my clothes, keeping the same smile on his face. He took off most of his clothes too and I actually thought I was going to barf. 

Using his finger he ran it up and down my body as I cried out in agony. Just as his disgusting thing started to enter my body someone started beating on the door.

"Police! Police! Open up!" I sighed in relief and began crying. I knew someone would find me. Perfect timing, I'd never been more thankful for anything in my whole life. The man, cursing up a storm, threw on his pants and tried climbing out of the little window. Unlucky for him, the man couldn't get his fat ass through it. The police soon busted through the door, tearing him down from where he was hanging. Landing with a thud, the man began swearing again before the police stopped him.

"Allan Bodie, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court-" I didn't listen to the rest as a woman helped me out of the cuffs and gave me a blanket to wrap around my body. She continued to help me up the stairs behind Allan and the cops. Allan Bodie. I kept repeating his name in my head, each time getting more angry. As we made our way out of the house I saw Norman leaning up against the cop car biting his nails. As soon as he seen me he began running and I did the same. "JJ!" He screamed, tears beging to swell up in his eyes. He enveloped me in a hug as I gripped my towel. We were both crying, his quiet, but on the other hand, I was sobbing. "I told you I'd find you. I love you so much."

"I promise you, I'm gonna make everything okay, I'm gonna take you away from this place, I'm gonna make you feel like none of this has ever happened."

He let go of me, our bodies still only inches apart. He leaned in and kissed me, a soft, sweet kiss. I pulled away slowly and he just wrapped his arms around me, walking back to the cop car. Norman gave me his shirt to wear, so I used the towel to cover up my bottom half. I leaned against his chest and he kissed the top of my head. I hadn't said anything since I'd seen Norman, not even to the cops.

I looked out of the window and through the tree's you could barely make out the sunset. A beautiful end to a not so beautiful day.

"I love you Norman."

"I love you too babygirl."

Well here I am, almost a month later. I started school and I've had so much stuff to do, you have no idea. Seriously almost everyday I had so much stuff to do. The time I have had off I just didn't want to write. This book isn't my favorite and I really can't wait till its over so I can start fresh. I'm so sorry. There will probably only be a few more chapters, maybe 2 or 3.