Rain

It was night and the rain was pouring down. Park Jimin was drenched. He stood, cold and numb.

Jimin' shirt was soaked through and the icy fabric stuck to his skin. He shivered. Passing cars zipped right by, splattering him with muddy puddle water.

Jimin slowly sank down on the ground. He stared at the black sky.

"Hey."

Jimin looked around for the voice. It was low and sounded bored. He turned behind and saw.

It was a guy. Dressed in all black, holding an umbrella. He came up to Jimin with the umbrella over his head, shielding him from the rain.

Jimin looked at the guy and drew in a sharp breath. He had pastel, mint green hair that brushed into his eyes and milky white skin. His features were perfect.

There was silence. Jimin's eyes closed. Sudden, sharply vivid flashbacks filled his mind. He let out a small gasp.

Jimin snapped back to reality and realized his face was an inch apart from the guy's face. The guy had bent down, still holding the umbrella, and he was staring right at Jimin.

The guy's eyes were doe-like and sparkly, but he had such a serious expression. Jimin didn't say anything.

"Are you okay?" The guy asked under his breath.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. His throat was dry and sore.

The guy held out a hand. Jimin stared at it, not moving. He looked back up at the guy's face.

"Hurry up." The guy looked irritated.

Jimin slowly took his hand. It was warm and dry. It was steady and firm as he pulled Jimin up.

He kept looking at the guy. He felt safe.