Choices

They never talked or mentioned anything about the kiss. Which, Jimin was so glad and relieved Yoongi didn't. He didn't even want to face Yoongi at first..

It was winter, and Jimin had first met Yoongi in April. He realized how much trouble he'd made for Yoongi, and how much Yoongi had helped him. He wanted to give him some kind of present, but he didn't know what.

Jimin didn't even know what he wanted... The only thing he really liked was music.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He knew Yoongi's favorite artist, so he could buy tickets for the both of them to see his concert.

Jimin got excited at the idea. He quickly went on the computer to look up concert dates, and bought tickets for a few days before Christmas. He waited restlessly for Yoongi to come home so he could tell him.

When he finally came home, Jimin started feeling nervous. There was a knot in his stomach for some reason. He went to the living room to see him.

"You're back!" Jimin said awkwardly.

"Hm?" Yoongi looked at him distractedly. "Oh, yeah."

Jimin watched him take off his shoes and come inside. He paused to look at Jimin in confusion. "Why are you watching me?"

Jimin started blushing. "Um.. no reason, I guess." He hesitated. "I just want to tell you something..."

"What?" Yoongi stared at him blankly. He hung up his coat.

Jimin blushed even more. "Um..." he started. "I bought tickets. To see that singer you like."

Yoongi looked surprised. "Really?"

He nodded. Yoongi asked him what day, and Jimin told him.

"Oh." Yoongi said. His expression was unreadable.

Jimin felt anxious. "What's the matter?" he asked.

Yoongi finally spoke after a pause. "I don't think I can go," he said. "I promised to go somewhere with my coworker."

After another pause, Jimin started turning bright red. "Oh.. um, that's okay. I can find someone else to go with me, I guess." (Jimin had no other friend, though). He looked down at the floor. "Is it the girl I saw before?"

Yoongi nodded. "But I'll try to figure something out."

Jimin nodded awkwardly.