Sealed

Jimin was getting better. The fever was subsiding, and he felt a little stronger. He was thankful for Yoongi, but now his stomach churned at the thought of the near future. Where would he go? Where could he stay? He couldn't possibly keep staying at Yoongi's apartment.

"Hey." Yoongi said, getting Jimin's attention.

Jimin blinked up at him.

"You don't have anywhere else to go, right?" Yoongi's gaze was steady and penetrating.

Jimin swallowed. "Um, no... But I'll figure it out." Truthfully though, Jimin didn't know what to do.

Yoongi didn't say anything for a few minutes, but he didn't question Jimin. Jimin was grateful for that. He wouldn't know how to answer.

Finally, Yoongi spoke again. "We could split the rent."

Jimin's heart pounded. His eyes widened in surprise.

Yoongi shrugged. "It's a two bedroom apartment." He looked up at the ceiling. "It'll be better that way anyway. The rent's expensive."

Jimin felt something in his chest, but he didn't know exactly what it was. "Um... o-okay," he stuttered. There was an awkward silence.

Jimin nodded, and stared down at the floor. That afternoon, they signed the landlord's contract and agreements. Yoongi disappeared into his room for a while, and didn't appear until much later.

"Here," he muttered, putting down a piece of paper in front of Jimin at the table he was sitting at. He went back to his room. Jimin looked down to read.

Rules and Agreements

1. Clean up after yourself ( dishes, mess, clothing, etc)

2. No loud music or noise after eleven pm

3. Do not touch the other's possessions or go into his room

4. Do not continuously bother or violate the other's personal privacy

5. Don't bring your friends or girlfriend to this apartment

Jimin looked at the last one. Ha. As if he had any friends, let alone a girlfriend. He sat there for a while, but slowly felt something being lifted from his chest. He looked in the direction of Yoongi's room. He had never been more grateful towards anyone.