Chapter 3

Vote and Comment

Vote and Comment

Continuing to look at him wondering who he is and why he is worried about what I'm doing.

"August I'm sorry but this is my older brother Salvatore, and of course you know who she is Salvatore."

Salvatore smirks at me, walking into the room stoping by his sister. "Yes I think everyone knows who August is by now."

Huh what did he mean by that. Who is everyone I wonder. Wait who the freak are these people though. "Uhm Why am I here," I questioned them. Both turned to look at me with this worried expression. After a few minutes Salvatore was the one to speak.

"August I think it's best if the Alp- I mean Langston explain all this to you. Do you mind if I go get him so he could speak to you," Salvatore explained softly.

My eyes widen at the sound of His name, my breathing became uneven for a few seconds until I calmed myself down. August it's ok. Just talk to this guy so you can get out of this place. "Yeah sure. I'll like to get an understanding of what happened to me."

Salvatore gave a quick nod walking out the door. Twenty minutes or so later walks in Him. It's like I'm seeing him for the first time again. His aura demands respect and it's like someone turned on the air because his expression is like ice that can't melt no matter what. Nodding his head towards the doctor, she silently leaves out. My mouth gap opens like a fish out of water.

Why did she leave me alone with him!

"August."

Glancing from the door to him, pulling the covers closer to my body. "Yes," I squeaked out. I'm terrified of this man, if looks could kill. He wasn't like this when I first talked to him, what did I do to cause this hatred towards me. I guess he could see the fear in my eyes because his eyes softens and he scratches the back of his head. He stays near the door as though he understands I'm terrified of him.

"The only way I can explain this to you at the moment August is that you can't go back to your normal life."

Wait. Pause. Can't what?  Ok this pisses me off, I'm a calm person, but he has no right to keep me here. I have a life no matter how pathetic it was. Raising my voice, "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Now I don't cuss but this this this asshole! Looking directly at him I see his eyes go completely black and I mean no white just black and I'm afraid for my life. Pushing myself off the bed causes the needle to rip out my arm but he moved so fast that I'm now pressed against the wall with his face against the side of my neck he bit. I can feel his breath fan my neck, slowly I feel him lick the mark he left on my neck...it's like a shock of pleasure hits my core causing a pool of wetness to form. Seconds later I'm panting like a dog in heat as he continues to lick and kiss my neck. It's becoming hard for me to stand up, suddenly his hands started to roam that's when I came to and pushed him off me. Langston didn't move far from me though.

What the world just happened? I was horny for someone I don't know and telling me I can't go home. What's wrong with me! Touching that mark...it's still sore but why it feels like something has happened to me. Rushing to the bathroom without looking at him, flicking the lights on I looked in the mirror. Gasping for air I see the mark for what it is, no wonder my neck hurts so bad. It looks like a wild animal attack me, it's like its imprinted on me. Apparently I left the door, Langston is standing there looking at me, I his reflection in the mirror, but his eyes are still black and focusing on my neck. Moments later he spoke, "As I said once before you are here to stay forever, soon you'll be moved into a better room. Do not try anything that will end up being pointless because I will know," he roared out.

So imagine this a frighten woman trapped in a bathroom with a giant of a man that could rip her apart if he wanted, screaming that she's not allowed to leave. Oh let's not forget his eyes are pitch black. That's she's basically his captive, if she do try he'll know and it'll be consequences.

Covering my face I just nodded, why is this happening to me I never did anything remotely wrong in my life, but now I'm help against my will by some maniac. Suddenly I feel him against me sniffing my hair, he don't touch me at all but just sniffs. Even though it was only seconds it felt like minutes possibly hours to me. Turning around walking away, before he leaves out, dropping my hands I ran out the bathroom.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Stopping at the door Langston becomes stiff but he finally answers moments later, "Because you are mine."

That was the last thing he said to me before slamming the door shut behind him. I cried myself to sleep that night.

That night happened almost a week ago...I haven't seen Langston since that time. Over the past week I have gotten into a routine of walking up, eating, hygiene, and basically going back to bed. I haven't left my new room Salvatore showed me that night. I feel miserable and confused because of the last thing he said. I'm his how...I wish someone would tell me. Every time I asked everyone just ignores me, which is getting frustrated! He said I'm here because I'm his but I haven't even seen him in a week and why did I react that way when he licked my neck. That mark is still there and I'm pretty sure it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

It's late in the afternoon when I hear a knock on my door, saying come in, I was to busy reading a book that my maid gave me. Yes I was assigned a maid as well which is crazy! When I didn't hear no one say anything I looked up to see it's Langston. Blue eyes meet brown eyes, all we could do is stare at each. I suddenly hear his deep husky voice.

"I hear your not leaving your room. Why not?" He demands.