Chapter 6

Lost brown eyes meet cold dark blue eyes, his eyes are so dark that they look like the ocean as it storms, how the clouds darken and makes it appear as though the sea has too

Lost brown eyes meet cold dark blue eyes, his eyes are so dark that they look like the ocean as it storms, how the clouds darken and makes it appear as though the sea has too. I can feel my eyebrows forming a frown because I'm confused. Why is he here! The only time I get peace, this beast comes and ruined it, gathering myself I try my best to stand without hurting my arm that's in a cast.

I honestly thought I had my balance, right as I was about to fall back I felt his chest against my back and his hands around my waist. That electric current I always feel when I touch him is going through my whole body. Feeling myself about to give into the sensation I pulled away, gathering my composure to make my stand if he tries anything. Turning around to face him, narrowing my eyes I questioned him.

"What do you want Alpha?" I basically spit the word alpha out at him. All he does is cocks his head to the side like he is a wolf or something, well to be honest he is a wolf as well. Slowly I start to back up and away from him so I could avoid being hurt by him again. My arm is still in a cast from the last time me and him talked. Grabbing my uncasted arm Langston pulled me close to him in order for him to stick his nose into my neck to breath in my scent. That electric feeling comes back as he slides his nose up and down my neck slowly, my breathing picks up. Moving my neck to the side so Langston can have more access, growling he licks my mark and all I could do is push my chest against him. This continued on for a few more seconds, suddenly I feel his hands sliding up and down my side, I'm like a she wolf in heat. I can't control myself.

There is a loud scream in the background and that's when my senses returned, I'm outside letting this beast attack my neck like I'm a bitch in heat. Pulling away I turned to see what's wrong, one of the pups have falling from a tree and hurt themself. A few seconds later he's back up transforming into a wolf. I silently laugh because it's hilarious how dangerous these little ones are. As I continued to watch them I never noticed him pulling up beside to watch as well.

Glancing over I narrowed my eyes but decided to ignore him and watch what make me happy.

"How many would you like?"

Jumping as though I was stung because that question shocked me, I feel myself start to panick thinking about giving birth to his pups. The idea is actually ridiculous because he believes I'll give him my body. Looking at him with wide eyes and heavy breathing I believed he knew what I was thinking. Those cold blue eyes turned even darker as his wolf started to surface but before it could completely happened Langston turned away and returned to the pack house.

Once he gone my breathing is back under control, but I'm confused for a little bit. Why should it matter how I feel about the situation, Langston made it clear that I'll never leave this place and I'll forever be his.

After that event time passed by so slow but my arm is completely healed now. So that's great, everything is still the same though, I'm stuck in this house where I'm unhappy and not allowed to leave. I rarely see Langston but at night I always feel so warm no matter how cold my room is. It feels as if I'm being hugged, though when I awaken no one is there. Some of the moms let me help out a lot more with the pups just like I used too, so I'm most definitely in love with them. They are such beautiful children in human or wolf form. Thinking some more I wonder how my pups would look, with widen eyes I turned around and covered my mouth it felt as though I was going to vomit at the thought that just ran through my head. Omg how could I think about pups when I know it'll only be with him. That means I'll have to submit to him and give him all of me in order to get pups. My breathing has became uneven as I thought more of it, I gotta calm down or I will faint again. Breath August stop thinking about him, it's nothing to worry about girl get yourself together. Once I've gotten myself under control I decided it's time I headed backwards to my room until dinner. Apologizing to the mothers I rushed back into the house and up the stairs to my room.

Throwing myself on the bed I just lay there thinking of how my life have changed because I decided to go out for a day and that's not normal at all. It was only one day August. Slowly I started to drift off to sleep. During my dream I remembered seeing pitch black eyes and feeling soft fur as I ran my fingers though it. Eyes popping open I glanced around my room breathing hard because suddenly in my nightmare I felt something bitting into my neck and then it felt like my body was on fire and felt like Langston marking me all over again. Gripping onto my neck I let out a breath of relief, it felt so real but then again it could had been from my memory of the time Langston marked me.

Checking my clock I realized it's almost time for dinner , and from my understanding from Drew we had special people coming over. Checking my clock again I noticed that I'll  still have some time to shower and get dressed. Humming to myself I looked for the perfect thing to wear, even though I'm hear against my will I must not be disrespectful regardless of my situation. This is Langston fault alone and no one else's.

Seconds later I got the perfect outfit together, I don't think it's to much. The denim washed chambray I picked out will be tucked inside my black tulle high waisted skirt with cheetah printed wedges.

Hopping into the shower real fast, I get out, do my hygiene process and my makeup

Hopping into the shower real fast, I get out, do my hygiene process and my makeup. Wanting my makeup to be simply but yet beautiful. After my foundation and concealer I decided on a little highlight on my cheeks and nose. My eye makeup is nothing dramatic because I can never get my winged eyeliner right, continuing on I decided a dark purple for my lipstick would be perfect. As for my hair, guess it time to let these curls shine.

Looking in the mirror I noticed how beautiful I looked and smiled. Opening my door I walk down the stairs and into the dinning room where most of the guests had already arrived. Feeling embarrassed by all the eyes that turned on me but it was one person eyes that made my body feel like it's on fire and I felt  a moaning foaming from my mouth. Eyes wide I cover my mouth and search for anyone I know but then I feel his heat on my back. I'm to terrified to turn around and face him.....what should I do?

what should I do?