Chapter 5: The Party and After........

"How the hell is she here?"

"She is my wife by law."

"What?"

Shivaay then explains the whole situation to Tia in his study.

"I will pick you in the evening." Tia says and leaves.

Tia's house

"Shit she is back." I have to do something tonight to make Shivaay mine."

Shivaay removes a vial of some solution from her drawer.

"I will make Shivaay mine and only mine."

Shivaay's Apartment

"Badima, I am going for Rahul's party in Golden Palace Hotel."

"Take Anika with you. I will take care of Shivani. Stay at the hotel. It is far from home."

"Oh god, pls say no Shivaay." Thought Anika.

"Teek hai"

In the evening

Tia rang the bell. Shivaay opens the door with Anika by his side in a red gown. Tia starts getting angry but keeps quiet.

In the car, Shivaay and Tia sit in front with Anika quietly at the back with Tia kissing Shivaay after every few seconds and Shivaay flirting with her. Anika has tears running down her eyes.

Golden Palace Hotel

"Here are the room keys. Stay there. I am going to the party with Tia." Shivaay told Anika

Anika sadly goes to the room and Shivaay and Tia goes to the club.

After sometime.....

"My head is feeling heavy....I should go to the room. Where is Tia? I can't take it any longer. I will leave and apologize to her tomorrow."

Shivaay goes to his room. Meanwhile Tia is too busy pleasing another guy using her feminine qualities. "Has Shivaay taken the drink....ah who cares"

Back in Shivaay and Anika's Hotel suite

Anika is looking out of the window when suddenly a pair of strong arms grab her around her waist.

"Jaan, why did you leave me? I loved you so much."

"Shivaay?"

" Now I will teach you a lesson after all you are my wife." He slowly unzips her gown and throws it to the side and kisses her on her lips and.....(and you can imagine what happened next)

In the morning

Anika is sour after all the night's activity. Shivaay has already left the room. She hears the door open. She sees Tia standing near the bed with a smirk.

"So Shivaay showed you what you are worth?" She asked with a smirk. "You know Anika I feel bad for you, but who asked you to come back. Don't think I don't know whose child Shivani is. Now to finish you."

She beats Anika using a lamp in the head. Anika who was not expecting was shocked and was losing a lot of blood. Tia moves out of the room.

Hotel Carpark

Shivaay's phone starts ringing. He picks up the phone

"Haan Badima, what happened?"

"Beta, is Anika with you. Shivani is being taken to the hospital."

"Why?"

"Are Beta, Shivani fainted and now we took her to the hospital."

Shivaay quickly goes back to the reception collects the spare key and goes to the room. There he sees Anika lying unconscious with the phone by her side and a lot of blood around her. He calls the emergency number and an ambulance arrives quickly to take Anika.

At hospital

Anika is taken to the ICU and operated on. Jhanvi, Aryan and Jeevika are there. Shivani is in another room being treated.

Doctor comes out of Shivani's room.

"Ma'am, do you know anyone with O positive blood group?"

"Haan Shivaay."

"Sir, can you come with me?"

"Why what is wrong? What is her blood group?"

"Her blood group is O+. But our blood bank does not have it."

Doctor takes the blood and pumps it into Shivani's body.

"You know Sir, are u sure that you are not her father. Your DNA strands are so similar."

Meanwhile Anika's doctor comes out.

"I think we have saved her. She is conscious now. You may go meet her."

Shivaay goes into the room. He wanted answers.

Anika is lying down and looks very pale.

"Shivaay, I want to tell you something."

"Jaan, Anika what happened to you?" Tia had just entered the room.

A doctor comes in and "Mr. Oberoi, could you please get these medicines."

"Yes doctor, Tia look after Anika for me."

Shivaay leaves the room. Tia turns to Anika.

"Are Anika darling, look what I did to you, now you have just few hours left. No one will ever know that I threatened you into leaving Shivaay and that Shivani is his child as well. Don't worry Jeevika will look after Shivani and I will be a good wife for Shivaay. Bye Anika."

Shivaay walks through the door, eyes ablaze.

"Tia get out. I never want to see you near my family again. I heard everything."

He pushed Tia out of the room.

"I am telling you, I will come back." Threatened Tia.

In the meantime, Anika had drifted back into a state of unconsciousness. Doctors quickly came. Shivaay left the room for them to work. After sometime a doctor came out and asked Shivaay to accompany him to the room to meet Anika.

Anika who is sitting there with a bandage around her head stared at him in a weird way.

"Who are you?"