Chapter 7: The Final Chapter

"You don't know. Let us kill the kid. It is only a week old."

"No."

"What no, Anu? What about your career? Who will marry you?" Shrieks Aarushi

"It is my baby. If you want you can go to hell. I promise you Di, I will get married in a week."

"Then fine, if you get married in a week you can keep the kid if not...."

"Fine"

They all leave the hospital and returns to sets. Aarushi shoots while Anika watches. Shivaay watches Anika and realizes that it was not her on the day kissing the guy but her sister. He sends one of the crew to call her to his cabin. She enters the cabin and sees many photos of her and Shivaay in various romantic settings.

Shivaay slowly puts his hands around her waist.

"I love you, Jaan"

She turns around and asks him to marry her for her child.

"Mr. Oberoi, will you marry me? It will be a contract and I will not have any relation with you after the kid is born. It will be a matter of 9 months maximum."

Shivaay is shocked yet agrees. Once again Shivaay will say Qubool hai without agreeing.

A week later(back in London)

Shivaay wakes up again to puking noises and a sister trying to calm her little one down

"I told you Anu, it is not worth it. Kill it right. There is only one week left. After that it is illegal."

"What sort of encouragement! Humph!" thought Shivaay.

Anika slept with her sister as it was a marriage that gave her child a surname.

At the breakfast table, Anika is practically slumped over her cereal bowl. At that moment the doorbell rings and Shivaay goes to open the door. Piyali is standing at the door with an envelope and a gleam. Shivaay takes her to his study. She starts crying.

"Shivaay, I need a place to stay. My nani's house here has been sold. I have nowhere to go. Please let me stay here."

Shivaay speaks to Aarushi and she agrees. Piyali is given a room in the mansion.

"Ab ayenge mazaa when I destroy Anika and Shivaay just like my sister. I will make you proud Di."

Meanwhile Shivaay is looking for someone to look after Anika while he and Aarushi are not at home.

At another corner of the world, Shivani is packing her bag to run away with her boyfriend to London. Raj and she reach London but there he ditches her. She is scared to call Prinku.

"What should I do now? Bua will kill me if I go home. I have to do something."

Shivani is really upset. She sits on a bench and starts crying. At that time, Aarushi was coming after buying some chocolate ice cream for Anika. She sees Shivani and stops her car.

"Beta, why are you crying? Do you not have a place to go?"

"No, Aaru didi. My boyfriend ditched me after reaching London."

"Its ok. You can stay in our house."

Aarushi takes her home. Shivani tries to call Priyanka but no one picks up the phone.

After 7 months

Aarushi and Shivani are very close. Shivaay and Anika keep their distance. Piyali hates Shivani as Shivani prevents her from going near Shivaay. Anika is heavily pregnant with twins and raves and rants at times like a mad woman. One day Shivani goes into Shivaay's room to ask him about economic trends. There she sees many photos of her Bua, Dadi and Bua's bro. Shivaay comes into the room with some frames to frame the pictures.

"Shivaay uncle, who are these people?"

"This is me, my sister and mom. Why?"

"That is my bua and dadi."

"Shivani?" Shivaay asks hopefully.

"Yes, you b*******. I am the very same Shivani, you and that b**** of a mom ditched."

Shivaay could not handle his anger when Shivani gives her a tight slap.

"Talk about your mother with more decency. She mentally died looking after you."

Shivaay then tells Shivani their story. Shivani is deeply touched and upset. She apologizes to Shivaay. He hugs her and forgives her.

Shivaay tells Piyali to leave the London branch as he is permanently shifting to London. He gives her the post of Manager at the LA branch and Piyali reluctantly leaves.

A week later

All are having food. Anika still hasn't come down. Shivaay and Aarushi go in search of her while Nik and Shivani are discussing her future after college. Aarushi and Shivaay go into the room and find that no one is there. Shivaay and Aarushi search all the rooms and finally go to Shivaay's room. There they see Anika sprawled on the floor holding a frame. They quickly take her to the hospital

At the hospital

Shivani, Shivaay, Aarushi and Nik are waiting outside OT.

"Who is the patient's husband? The children are fine. So is the patient. You may go in and meet her."

Shivaay, Shivani and Aarushi go in.

"Shivaay, where is Prinku?"

Shivaay and Shivani were shocked. Aarushi was befuddled.

"Prinku?"

"Yes Aarushi, my sister."

"Ma?"

"Shivani, you have grown beta."

"What is going on?" inquires Aarushi.

"Di, aren't you going to hold Ansh?"

Shivaay tells Aarushi the entire story. They call Priyanka and tell her the good news. She yells at Shivani for running away from home. She immediately books tickets to London.

Piyali hoping to stir some trouble sends the photos of Shivaay and Anika together at the old party to the house. Shivaay sees the photo and realizes whose kids Anika was carrying and that were his own.