CHAP6-" It begins"

(Jungkook's Pov)

(Jungkook's Pov)

The first time I saw a human, she was running away in disgust. Thinking of me as a blood thirsty beast, which I am.

We can't survive without blood. The only choice my family offered me was consuming animal blood since they didn't want humans to hate them.

But let's admit it, blood or no blood humans are all the same.

They will eventually hate us for even pitying them. Going back to my past, only once I have consumed human blood.

She was my friend.

But being a vampire who didn't have his blood for two whole weeks made me lose control of myself. I warned her to run away but she would just keep shaking my revolting body to wake up to her calls.

As she wished I did wake up but not for her call, only for her fall.

'I killed her, ripped her neck apart, threw her into the woods and cried the night off'

The guilt was ripping me apart every day, but there was nothing I could do other than controlling myself. Mocked by humanity I lived like a stranger to this world. Even though humans are weak, they still remained the most dominated power.

Our kind was less than humans; we only live inside dark woods hiding our presence. All vampires go for a bloody rampage but I alone stood there, hunting down animals.

It was that one day my parents accused me for consuming human blood when I didn't even go out of the colony for a whole week. I felt disgusted how my own parents didn't trust me after I accidently killed my friend.

"You're wrong mother I didn't kill anyone"

"Shut that pitiful mouth of your child and go compensate for your wrong doings" she replied with worrying eyes.

"I will mother" I said turning my back at her.

"With my pleasure" I vanished into the woods with an evil smile.

If my parents are accusing me for something I didn't do then the only way to compensate for it is by doing that mistake.

'Today I will kill a human'

With hate ranging through me, I didn't have a proper mindset who to kill. Aimlessly I walked into the woods hopping some villagers to pass by.

And then I saw her, she had coffee brown hair that was messily braided, with some strands falling on her eyes irritating her in the run. She was running from something, but I couldn't lose my chance either.

She raced into the depths of the forest where no one dares to enter. I kept following her, and she kept stopping on her tracks to breathe and check if someone was behind.

She wore simple clothing; it looks like she just got out of work. She stopped one last time to check her back but then again she turned ahead to see Suga hyung. He didn't look quite happy, there were dark flames emitting from his robe and a strong aura that didn't let this girl move from her position.

I had a conversation with him before Jimin hyung stopped Suga. They got into an argument and probably will end up in a fight again. Everyone had come by then and I was shocked that we all were once again after years standing on the same ground and breathing the same air.

Jin hyung was quite satisfied in meeting this girl. And it seems her name is Harin.

She was more than shocked when she got to know we were brothers.

Jin hyung explained to her how we were supposed to be brothers. But honestly speaking I don't get the logic. We were not born to the same family but still we seven are considered brothers.

"What kind of logic is that?"

"Shut up Jungkook that's how it is" Jin replied annoyed.

"No wonder you kept calling each other hyung" she hummed lightly but could be heard.

"So would you like to join us for a small feast" he asked the girl who looked shy to respond.

"Me...you mean me!!! Oh no I couldn't-"

She was not confident to answer. But more than confidence, what questioned me was the beads of sweat that rolled down her forehead. I knew it wasn't because she didn't want to eat, but because she didn't want you be one to be eaten.

After that she asked what I assumed from her.

"Am I the special meal of honour?"

Soon everyone except me, the Demon and the Reaper was roaring with laughter.

"Don't force her hyung" I gave her an ignoring eye as she curled her hands into a fist.

"Why don't you talk for yourself!!"

"I am talking for myself okay!!!!" I replied back to Jimin hyung.

The relationship I shared with Jimin hyung got worse after I bit a human.

'Because she was his first love'

I was in an unconscious and paranoid situation to think straight. At first I was guilty, but then again I was not all down since she betrayed Jimin for another human.

But apparently Jimin did not like this. He was so mad he almost killed me for that brat.

He went behind Suga hyung who took her soul without any mercy. He kneeled down to him, begged him, cried a river....and it's all my fault.

Suga felt bad and he eventually asked the heavens to reincarnate her as quickly as possible. But he despised Jimin for saving the girl who betrayed him so shamelessly and he hates it when people intrude in his works.

Even now when Jimin hyung remembers that incident he felt disgusted about himself, when it's not even his fault.

But of course from then we became frenimies for sure.

We sat in the dining table for eight. Harin sat in between Jimin and Taehyung, opposite to me.

"So boys we all know about it right, this time we have to get ready"

"Huh!! For...mrch mrch... for what" Harin questioned stuffing her mouth with food.

"Ever heard of the mysterious throne dear" Jin asked her who looked clueless.

"Well it's a long story; I'll explain it to you. Keep your eyes and ears open"

Harin suddenly grew curious and leaned to Jin's direction with wide eyes.

" Mrggg...ummm....Dear you can keep your mouth closed though" He said scratching behind his hair embarrassed causing us all to giggle...including me.

'Did I just laugh?'

"Oh ...hehehe...Sorry" she said wiping her mouth.

"But why should I hear this story!!?"

"Because our fight" he said eyeing all six of us.

"Just begins...."

Thank you so much, do vote and comment